> (Gauging Interest) [Akigami Satoru] Tsukurou! Onaho Ane

post Jan 5 2013, 22:07
Post #1
Palaxius

Regular Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 262 (Godslayer)

http://ehentaihip.com/g/538480/b45c900d6b/

It would have to be a joint bounty because I don't think I can throw much more than ~150 haths on it and I don't think that would be enough.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2013, 23:41
Post #2
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Group: Members
Level 255 (Godslayer)

As i am an incest freak i'm interested in this story , even if there's no bounty for this. i'm not planning to translate it but i'll be supporting for the rewards too.

--------------------
Wali Allaah who can give you instant money in Cash right in front of your eyes, i can send money from a far distance directly, so if you have Doujin/H-Manga that you can translate into english, DO CONTACT ME". | Message from Princess Ursula in Green Castle = Do not hesitate to call for help to the nearest police station if you are threatened by rogue police officers in united kingdom(UK)
Send me your translation works, i have made so many commissions to SAHA and LWB for a while now.
I am interested in receiving CD/DVD/BD of anime series / movies , if you have one , do send it to me , i can send you real money from Jannah (Surga/Tengoku) directly to you I CAN GIVE YOU INSTANT MONEY IF YOU TRANSLATE DOUJIN/H-MANGA INTO ENGLISH LANGUAGE , I AM A WALI AFDHOL MUKARROM AJMA'IIN, ALL ARABIC ULAMA in SAUDI ARABIA (WHATEVER COUNTRY IT IS) KNOW ME, YOUR E-HENTAI.org's server is currently stored in my Jannah(Surga/Tengoku), Ursula is the current Tenboro, so it's my wife who maintain this e-hentai.org stuff

I AM NOW THE CURRENT LEADER OF SOMETHING MORE THAN DUNIYA WAL AKHIRAT , If you are a manga artist/doujinshi artist/doujin sage , DO CONTACT ME THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) , I am currently affiliated with BoBoBo Team in Kouga Darussalaam (Used to be called "Japan" though, but it's not called like that anymore) :).
Youshould learn more about the bounty system to understand its awesomeness. Everything you wish to be translated, can be quickly served by playing Hentaiverse. [ul.e-hentai.org] Start posting your translation bounty

~mARRy me, I'm going to get you through this, Laruffii Grebber ~ La Pucelle d'Orléans ~
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2013, 00:02
Post #3
Slobber

On a Bounty Mission
Level 485 (Godslayer)

Looks pretty awesome. Not sure if I'll have the funds available to help though

--------------------
Hentai Saves the World Season 1 Season 2
Slobber Projects 9.3.2018
~Reading another's translation project is like unwrapping a gift from them. Reading your own translation project is like buying something from a store.
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2013, 00:59
Post #4
somebodyelse_

Newcomer
Level 146 (Lord)

I'd like to see it translated, but I'm completely out of credits and hath. Don't think you'd need an editor either, so...

--------------------
[secondhandscans.blogspot.com] Second Hand Scans
+Quote Post

post Jan 9 2013, 16:49
Post #5
loressan

Ratchet and Clank Sidekick
Level 288 (Godslayer)

if all this book about same story i like long storys,i can help too,all the team here looks like smile.gif
+Quote Post

post Jan 12 2013, 02:09
Post #6
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

If there's no one willing to continue this interest , then let me know so I can add this to my own translation project.

--------------------
Wali Allaah who can give you instant money in Cash right in front of your eyes, i can send money from a far distance directly, so if you have Doujin/H-Manga that you can translate into english, DO CONTACT ME". | Message from Princess Ursula in Green Castle = Do not hesitate to call for help to the nearest police station if you are threatened by rogue police officers in united kingdom(UK)
Send me your translation works, i have made so many commissions to SAHA and LWB for a while now.
I am interested in receiving CD/DVD/BD of anime series / movies , if you have one , do send it to me , i can send you real money from Jannah (Surga/Tengoku) directly to you I CAN GIVE YOU INSTANT MONEY IF YOU TRANSLATE DOUJIN/H-MANGA INTO ENGLISH LANGUAGE , I AM A WALI AFDHOL MUKARROM AJMA'IIN, ALL ARABIC ULAMA in SAUDI ARABIA (WHATEVER COUNTRY IT IS) KNOW ME, YOUR E-HENTAI.org's server is currently stored in my Jannah(Surga/Tengoku), Ursula is the current Tenboro, so it's my wife who maintain this e-hentai.org stuff

I AM NOW THE CURRENT LEADER OF SOMETHING MORE THAN DUNIYA WAL AKHIRAT , If you are a manga artist/doujinshi artist/doujin sage , DO CONTACT ME THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) , I am currently affiliated with BoBoBo Team in Kouga Darussalaam (Used to be called "Japan" though, but it's not called like that anymore) :).
Youshould learn more about the bounty system to understand its awesomeness. Everything you wish to be translated, can be quickly served by playing Hentaiverse. [ul.e-hentai.org] Start posting your translation bounty

~mARRy me, I'm going to get you through this, Laruffii Grebber ~ La Pucelle d'Orléans ~
+Quote Post

post Jan 12 2013, 22:21
Post #7
loressan

Ratchet and Clank Sidekick
Level 288 (Godslayer)

Palaxius please clean your mailbox i cant send you pm
+Quote Post

post Jan 13 2013, 15:38
Post #8
Palaxius

Regular Poster
Level 262 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(###### @ Jan 12 2013, 02:09) *

If there's no one willing to continue this interest , then let me know so I can add this to my own translation project.

Add me to the list but I hope you don't mind if I set the bounty up when the time comes.
+Quote Post

post Feb 4 2013, 22:54
Post #9
snowshoes

Newcomer
Group: Recruits
Level 180 (Destined)

I've never seen this before and it looks really good! I have nothing in the works as I'm stalled (just waiting on final QC from my Japanese friend) on another project. I can't gauge the difficultly until I actually go through it line by line, but would anyone mind if I try to take on first arc?

I'm still pretty new at all this and I've only done 4 translations (3 up on the ex galleries), so it won't come out as nice as the more fluent/experienced guys =\... but I still think I'm pushing at least 90% accuracy ><.

I'll try to get a feel of the first few pages later, but please respond/pm if someone (Goat-se?) is working on it already.

This post has been edited by snowshoes: Feb 4 2013, 23:52
+Quote Post

post Feb 5 2013, 00:38
Post #10
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

@Snowshoes don't worry Snow, go for it xD, i support you.

--------------------

+Quote Post

post Feb 5 2013, 02:38
Post #11
Hitsuyou-H

Active Poster
Level 372 (Artisan)

QUOTE(snowshoes @ Feb 4 2013, 12:54) *

I've never seen this before and it looks really good! I have nothing in the works as I'm stalled (just waiting on final QC from my Japanese friend) on another project. I can't gauge the difficultly until I actually go through it line by line, but would anyone mind if I try to take on first arc?

I'm still pretty new at all this and I've only done 4 translations (3 up on the ex galleries), so it won't come out as nice as the more fluent/experienced guys =\... but I still think I'm pushing at least 90% accuracy ><.

I'll try to get a feel of the first few pages later, but please respond/pm if someone (Goat-se?) is working on it already.

If you're pushing at least 90%, it'll already be miles better than most bounty translations.

If.
+Quote Post

post Feb 5 2013, 03:57
Post #12
snowshoes

Newcomer
Group: Recruits
Level 180 (Destined)

@Hitsuyou-H
Well a lot of translating is juggling translation accuracy vs fluency IMO, but you're right 90% is a bit of a high estimate. I do my share of second guessing so that figure will be lower if you include lines I'm 50/50 on about using the best phrases/wording.

If it's strictly stuff I don't understand well, then it's usually a handful of lines (slang/hand-written scribbles/slurred speech/weird grammar/implied but omitted information). But in these instances, I've relied on board members and my friend who teaches Japanese to help anyways.

Anyhow like I said, I'm new and under no assumptions that I'm the shit. This is a hobby and my comprehension/translating/editing ability are all WIPs and if it's fine those interested, I'll try to work on it. If not, that's fine too.

@Goat-se
Thanks man. I hope you don't think I'm sniping your work ><. Lurking about the forums I've noticed we seem to have similar tastes.

This post has been edited by snowshoes: Feb 5 2013, 04:00
+Quote Post

post Feb 5 2013, 11:07
Post #13
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

@Snowshoes yeah, we need more translators with the same taste like us here xD.

--------------------

+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2013, 18:12
Post #14
netsec

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 26 (Apprentice)

yes biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

post Apr 21 2013, 03:34
Post #15
Generika

Regular Poster
Level 307 (Godslayer)

How about splitting it into several bounties (each for a couple of chapters) rather than one massive bounty for the entire volume?

I'm interested in doing this but doing one volume on my own is going to take a damn long time...

This post has been edited by Generika: Apr 21 2013, 08:03
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: defffault

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th October 2022 - 23:32