Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greetings, it is I, The Anax!, The Portal to all my dark works...

post Mar 28 2018, 20:55
Post #1
The Anax

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 2 (Beginner)

Introduction:

Greetings! I have created mind control and corruption erotica for over a decade, and I am sure there are a few of you that haunt these forums that are aware of me and my hard work. A current secret project I am working on will require me using Daz, and I find I am quite good at it, so expect to see me fiddle with and upload a jot or two of such things on the main site here. Of course, I have created massive games in the past and shall link them here. I also have a [www.patreon.com] Patreon, run a YouTube Channel, have a [twitter.com] Twitter, and you can often find me lurking in the dark shadows of the Hypnopics Collective and TF Games. However, I have found my way here and thought some of you might enjoy my work.

Below, you shall find links to my various massive projects. I believe I shall link the finished ones only (or almost finished in the case of CoC). So, feel free to check here as time passes. I try to be professional in all that I do, and if you like my hard work (thousands of hours go into each project), then please consider investing in me on [www.patreon.com] Patreon.

Projects:

[www.tfgamessite.com] Slugs and Bugs: Invasion - If you like squicky, icky, slick and sticky female possession from a slimy biological organism- you'll love this one!

[www.tfgamessite.com] The Anax: Call of the Cursed One - If you like 80's horror movies, Victorian settings, or twisted love stories involving fear and corruption, my project starring me, might tickle your dark fancy!

[www.tfgamessite.com] Cult of Corruption: The Summoning - I think the name says it all! However, if you enjoy demonic possession, transformations, and forced sex with a sprinkling of mind control and a heap of corruption- look no further than this dark tale! (This one is almost finished- should be publically finished/released by end of May)

Within these games, one can find links to my other placeholder games. They all take place within my Anaxverse, so you will see the whole series arc if you play them all! Expect to see future e-books, and I have uploaded my first ever 3D renderings, I think I am getting an idea of how Daz works now! You can find my galleries here: http://ehentaihip.com/?f_doujinshi=0&f_m...ly=Apply+Filter

This post has been edited by The Anax: Oct 10 2018, 23:31
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Mar 28 2018, 22:27
Post #2
HypnoKitten

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 0 (Newbie)

Good to see you on here, love your work! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what's gonna happen smile.gif
+Quote Post

post Mar 28 2018, 22:40
Post #3
The Anax

Lurker
Level 2 (Beginner)

QUOTE(HypnoKitten @ Mar 28 2018, 14:27) *

Good to see you on here, love your work! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what's gonna happen smile.gif

Thank you! It shan't be long now. It's hard to believe when I set out with this goal, it was 3 years ago. I wanted to do 8 projects and I am halfway through! So much time invested! I will be announcing which project won the Patreon poll on what I do next! I should be able to tell what won the vote within the first week of April! I am excited to start my next project!
+Quote Post

post Apr 3 2018, 08:32
Post #4
The Anax

Lurker
Level 2 (Beginner)

Well, the poll ended in a tie! So now my Patrons are trying to vote between Desideratum and Cereborgs!
+Quote Post

post Apr 8 2018, 18:02
Post #5
dark_axel

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 28 (Apprentice)

Anax,

Your Cult of Corruption novel is very nice, some slight suggestions and bugs that I found to the current CHapter 4 release.
CODE
pid="353" name=" Ch3AdMirror"

The space is a typo and blocks the BadAddy route.It would also be nice to add the option in the corruption route to give Carlos a different assignment when you infected Adria and give the player an secondary option to complete the Adria infection (tying into BadAddy6).

The GrayBDAFly route is also blocked

Chap4Store1 is not used, bit of a shame.
It could be a nice follow to the BoStore 3 situation and/or an addition to the corruption route.
+Quote Post

post Apr 10 2018, 04:27
Post #6
The Anax

Lurker
Level 2 (Beginner)

QUOTE(dark_axel @ Apr 8 2018, 10:02) *

Anax,

Your Cult of Corruption novel is very nice, some slight suggestions and bugs that I found to the current CHapter 4 release.
CODE
pid="353" name=" Ch3AdMirror"

The space is a typo and blocks the BadAddy route.It would also be nice to add the option in the corruption route to give Carlos a different assignment when you infected Adria and give the player an secondary option to complete the Adria infection (tying into BadAddy6).

The GrayBDAFly route is also blocked

Chap4Store1 is not used, bit of a shame.
It could be a nice follow to the BoStore 3 situation and/or an addition to the corruption route.

Thanks for the feedback. I have had no one else report the "Ch3AdMirror" bug, so I shall look into that. The BDA Celeste route was a known bug and it is fixed in my complete release (public in a little over a month from now). The store scene was cut because I just did not end up needing it. As a writer I do not like to write simply for the sake of doing it, however, I left the pictures around in case someone wanted to at least fantasize.

Glad you enjoyed it, though! Plenty more is on the way, and the more patrons I get the faster I can do it. Thanks again!
+Quote Post

post Oct 10 2018, 23:29
Post #7
The Anax

Lurker
Level 2 (Beginner)

Just a head's up, I have almost finished my 5th complete game:

Cereborg: Inception- [www.tfgamessite.com] https://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?modul...ame&id=1045

The final public release will be at the end of November. I am also running a poll on my Patreon right now to decide which of the final three to make into games: succubi, vampires, or clowns!

[www.patreon.com] https://www.patreon.com/Anaximanes
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: thedemacia

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2022 - 10:57