7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayriad's EH Master Script, Adds Dozens of Features to E-Hentai - Latest Release: v2.1.3 on 25 December 2020 UTC

post Dec 26 2019, 07:02
Post #21
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Group: Global Mods
Level 101 (Lord)

Patch update: Mayriad's EH Master Script v2.0.2

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

## Changelog

- Added styles to the scientific dark theme feature to better cover bounty toplists and individual bounty pages.

- Added styles to the design fixes feature to fix the colour of the arrow in the gallery list and bounty list page number selector when it is not clickable in the dark theme. Without this fix, this arrow would still use the colour from the light theme.

- Added a helper function for the automated gallery downloads feature to replace illegal characters in the filename with their legal, full-width versions to better preserve the gallery title. This does not apply to Chromium browsers, though, because it seems they always use the default name from the headers.

- Fixed a rather unexpected bug where gallery downloads do not actually start on Chromium browsers when the filename contains tilde (~), by including tilde in the list of illegal characters to be replaced in the new helper function mentioned above.

- Fixed the notification message when the automated gallery downloads feature tries to check the torrents of a removed gallery; now it gives the unavailable gallery error instead of an unknown error. Previously, it was not known whether removed galleries could still show torrents in gallery lists. Another check is added to selectTargetTorrent() for basically the same purpose, but it is hopefully unnecessary.

- Fixed the notification message when the automated gallery downloads feature tries to download a removed gallery as an archive; now it gives the unavailable gallery error instead of an unknown error. Previously, the error was handled in a wrong place.

- Separated the unknown error from the group of setup errors, so that unknown errors will no longer stop the page download mode. The notification popup will still show up and pause the start of new gallery downloads in this mode until it is clicked.

- Enabled error log download for unknown errors in the automated gallery downloads feature. It was incorrectly left disabled in attemptDownloadStep() and testDownloadHeaders() earlier.

- Removed a line of code in the automated gallery downloads feature which would give an unnecessary notification popup with a debug message on one type of error. This one escaped the pre-release clean-up.

- Changed all anchors added by this script to include their destination URLs in their hrefs as well, by adjusting the helper functions that add them. This makes the URLs visible on hover for slightly better transparency. Previously these URLs were only included in their onclick handlers.

--------------------
My uploads | Mayriad's EH Master Script: Adds dozens of features to E-Hentai
[Young and Carefree] Life at the Shuchiin Academy ~ We Got Dank Vibes! ~: SHUCHIIN IS LIT AF (GSC only)
Currently airing: かぐや様は中国語を教えたい ~モデレーターたちのスパム頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama: Moderation Is War
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2020, 12:01
Post #22
GermanPlasma

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 377 (Godslayer)

Hey thanks so much for this script, however I wanted to ask if it's possible to have the Multi-Page Spread Mode together with the filenames and filesize like usual? :3

Even when I leave the tooltips activated, in the Spread Mode the filename and size suddenly disappears, I do need that info though, maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

I hope you can help me out x)

--------------------

>Spank me<
(No worries, it's just a Karma link)

[i.imgur.com] (Animated Version)
[mega.nz] Lossless 8K Picture + 1080p Video + Koikatu Files
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2020, 09:03
Post #23
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(GermanPlasma @ Jan 5 2020, 06:01) *
Hey thanks so much for this script, however I wanted to ask if it's possible to have the Multi-Page Spread Mode together with the filenames and filesize like usual? :3

Even when I leave the tooltips activated, in the Spread Mode the filename and size suddenly disappears, I do need that info though, maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

I hope you can help me out x)

You mean the "dimensions :: file size :: filename" text below each image? This is intentional, because sometimes the text can be longer than the image, and I still do not have a way to always crop and fit it accurately between the buttons using CSS. Therefore, I could not preserve the original layout, and I decided to hide these text elements to solve this problem.

However, since you asked, I have implemented an alternative solution to show this information. In the next update, the five buttons below each image in the multi-page spread (MPS) mode will be hidden by default and only revealed when you hover your pointer over the bar below the image. This way you should be able to see the full information most of the time and still use the buttons; otherwise, when the text is too long, it will be truncated and suffixed with ellipsis at the end. Also, I fixed another tiny bug where very wide images will not be fully displayed in this MPS mode.

I am a bit shocked to see there are actually users who use the MPS mode. I think it would work alright for short galleries like doujinshis, but the navigation is broken for larger galleries and I cannot fix it, because the MPV is not designed to have multiple images per "row." Generally I would not recommend using this mode, but if you are happy with it then that is great.

On unrelated notes:

- I checked Joe's page on the wiki again and the improved navigation bar feature in this script basically fulfils another one of Joe's galley ideas: "A message icon in the galleries for users with unread PMs."

- Are there no more bug reports? If nothing happens, I will push the next update in around two days and then go into hibernation to take a break.

--------------------
[Young and Carefree] Life at the Shuchiin Academy ~ We Got Dank Vibes! ~: SHUCHIIN IS LIT AF (GSC only)
Currently airing: かぐや様は中国語を教えたい ~モデレーターたちのスパム頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama: Moderation Is War
+Quote Post

post Jan 7 2020, 10:46
Post #24
GermanPlasma

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
Level 377 (Godslayer)

Thanks so much for that option! Yeah that is exactly what I meant

QUOTE(mayriad @ Jan 6 2020, 04:03) *

I am a bit shocked to see there are actually users who use the MPS mode. I think it would work alright for short galleries like doujinshis, but the navigation is broken for larger galleries and I cannot fix it, because the MPV is not designed to have multiple images per "row." Generally I would not recommend using this mode, but if you are happy with it then that is great.

I just tested it a bit more and I didn't even notice that problem at first lol, I don't scroll through the whole gallery usually, but sadly even when I click on images further down at the side panel, it seems to bug sometimes.
I still like the idea behind it a lot, what a pitty ohmy.gif
I may still use it for shorter galleries though, so that's pretty neat! I do hope the option to show the filesize didn't take too much time to implement though, I really didn't notice it at first ;v;

Otherwise, I haven't used it enough to really see any bugs. Really impressed by this script!

--------------------

>Spank me<
(No worries, it's just a Karma link)

[i.imgur.com] (Animated Version)
[mega.nz] Lossless 8K Picture + 1080p Video + Koikatu Files
+Quote Post

post Jan 9 2020, 16:01
Post #25
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

Patch update: Mayriad's EH Master Script v2.0.3

## Changelog

- Added a multi-criteria sort to prioritise the torrent with more seeds when multiple up-to-date, seeded torrents have the same size.

- Fixed another bug where gallery downloads do not actually start on Chromium browsers when the filename contains a non-standard white space character. This is the same type of bug as the one fixed in the last patch update. This type of bug was introduced by a pre-release Firefox compatibility patch, and rare bugs of this type might still show up in the future.

- Added CSS styles to the MPV fit-to-screen feature to bring back the image information below each image when the multi-page spread option is enabled. The five buttons below each image mode will be hidden by default in this mode and only revealed when you hover your pointer over the bar below the image. This way you should be able to see the full information most of the time and still use the buttons; otherwise, when the information is too long, it will be truncated and suffixed with ellipsis at the end.

- Fixed a tiny bug where very wide images will not be fully displayed in the MPS mode.

This post has been edited by mayriad: Jan 9 2020, 16:38

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 11 2020, 11:33
Post #26
titswifter

Casual Poster
Level 86 (Hero)

Love it! Especially the possibility to directly download a personalised torrent file.

It would be cool to see this when you click the "Show torrents" button. Because sometimes you want to download the archive since it's newer than the torrent. Or maybe let the user define "Up-to-date" ...

Actually I've got a more pressing problem now: On Firefox with Greasemonkey I had two tabs with opened "Configure Master Script" settings. In one tab I deactivated GM.download() because it said it wouldn't work with GM. I reloaded both tabs. But now I can't download because it always gives the warning "GM.download() doesn't work with GM". Unfortunately with Tampermonkey the download doesn't work at all. It just shows "Loading" forever. With GM at least it downloaded a torrent at first.

I tried removing GM, restarting FF, but nothing helped. Is there any place where to delete GM's cache?

(If possible please also apply the dark theme to the forums (or make such an option).)

This post has been edited by titswifter: Jan 11 2020, 11:38

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 11 2020, 19:13
Post #27
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

I will briefly come out of my cave to answer this one...

QUOTE(titswifter @ Jan 11 2020, 05:33) *
It would be cool to see this when you click the "Show torrents" button.

Not sure what you are talking about.

Because sometimes you want to download the archive since it's newer than the torrent.

This feature can already download the archive instead when the gallery is newer than the latest torrent i.e. when the torrents are not up-to-date. Read the wiki.

Or maybe let the user define "Up-to-date" ...

Not sure how "up-to-date" can be defined differently.

Actually I've got a more pressing problem now: On Firefox with Greasemonkey I had two tabs with opened "Configure Master Script" settings. In one tab I deactivated GM.download() because it said it wouldn't work with GM. I reloaded both tabs. But now I can't download because it always gives the warning "GM.download() doesn't work with GM".

Greasemonkey is not supported. Read the manual/wiki.

Unfortunately with Tampermonkey the download doesn't work at all. It just shows "Loading" forever. With GM at least it downloaded a torrent at first.

I tried removing GM, restarting FF, but nothing helped. Is there any place where to delete GM's cache?

This feature does work with Tampermonkey + Firefox, so this is not normal and something is wrong at your end. Did you not complete the setup required for this feature? Read the wiki.

(If possible please also apply the dark theme to the forums (or make such an option).)

The forums already have it. There is a skin selector at the bottom left corner.

Lastly, I guess I should say it here as well:
QUOTE(mayriad @ Dec 10 2019, 19:48) *
Status: The master script does not seem to require much maintenance, so I am currently hibernating to take a break from EH for a month or two. This script will receive little to no support until I am back, but hopefully this will not be a problem at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2020, 08:07
Post #28
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

Hibernation is over. Support is back online, although it is not really needed anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Mar 3 2020, 17:00
Post #29
papago123

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 11 (Novice)

Nice. Perfect for me
+Quote Post

post Mar 5 2020, 22:05
Post #30
Flying Trillobit

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 234 (Godslayer)

Um, I might be dumb, but. In the first version of the script there was a button to fit the image to the width of the screen on hover to the bottm of the page. The last version lacks it. How do I fit the image to the screen without editing the settings? Anyway, thanks - the script is extra useful.

This post has been edited by Flying Trillobit: Mar 5 2020, 22:15

--------------------
1H Heavy Rapier Knight‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎Russian Thread
+Quote Post

post Mar 6 2020, 01:42
Post #31
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(Flying Trillobit @ Mar 5 2020, 16:05) *
Um, I might be dumb, but. In the first version of the script there was a button to fit the image to the width of the screen on hover to the bottm of the page. The last version lacks it. How do I fit the image to the screen without editing the settings? Anyway, thanks - the script is extra useful.

Yes, thanks for the bug report. I forgot to add "position: absolute" when I adjusted the styles to make room for shading strips in the basic viewer fit-to-screen feature. I have fixed this bug and also adjusted the position and size of some elements for better alignment. This is one of the features I do not use myself, so I never noticed it had these problems.

It seems more people are coming to this thread now that I am back online, so I will wait for a number of days for more bug reports before releasing the next update.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Mar 6 2020, 22:14
Post #32
Flying Trillobit

Casual Poster
Level 234 (Godslayer)

Yup, thank you very much.

--------------------
1H Heavy Rapier Knight‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎Russian Thread
+Quote Post

post Mar 10 2020, 01:11
Post #33
khr4sh

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 0 (Newbie)

thank you it helped me a lout
+Quote Post

post Mar 19 2020, 20:28
Post #34
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

Patch update: Mayriad's EH Master Script v2.0.4

## Changelog

- Added an option under the open galleries in tabs feature to directly open the MPV when you click galleries in gallery lists.

- Added a fix to the design fixes feature to address the lack of space at the beginning of a popular list to accommodate the display mode selector.

- Updated the automated gallery downloads feature to exclude expunged torrents from consideration so that torrent downloads will not be broken when there are expunged torrents. This is a newly introduced site rule and expunged torrents now stay in torrent lists, probably until they become unseeded.

- Fixed a tiny bug where the fit toggle button in the basic viewer fit-to-screen feature is not displayed.

- Adjusted the position and size of some elements for better alignment in the basic viewer fit-to-screen feature.

- Adjusted a link and some of the wording in the control panel.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Mar 20 2020, 15:44
Post #35
Flying Trillobit

Casual Poster
Level 234 (Godslayer)

Yup, works just fine now. Thanks!

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Mar 29 2020, 15:09
Post #36
IDKwhocaress

Newcomer
Level 48 (Artisan)

For some reason, archive download doesn't work on my computer (downloading torrent is fine). I was switching from your old script to this new one since the old one doesn't work anymore, but this one is the same too.

It seems that it just stop after switching the state of the button to loading, and never actually hit the Download Orginal Archive (otherwise I should at least see a record on the archiver page there).

I had switched the download mode in TM to browser API.
+Quote Post

post Mar 30 2020, 21:34
Post #37
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Mar 29 2020, 09:09) *
For some reason, archive download doesn't work on my computer (downloading torrent is fine). I was switching from your old script to this new one since the old one doesn't work anymore, but this one is the same too.

It seems that it just stop after switching the state of the button to loading, and never actually hit the Download Orginal Archive (otherwise I should at least see a record on the archiver page there).

I had switched the download mode in TM to browser API.

Very weird, that means it is stuck on the first step of the archive download process. I assume:
- You have read the wiki about this automated gallery downloads feature.
- You have checked the compatibility and done the setup stuff required for this feature.
- You have enough funds or free archive quota to download archives, since you have a gold star.
- Your master script settings for this feature are appropriate.
- Still, you cannot download any gallery via the archiver.

I do not expect people to have problems on the first step and there is likely something wrong at your end. Please answer the following questions:
- Exactly what browser are you using?
- Do you have other userscripts installed which run on EH?
- If you open up the browser console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J, do you see any error messages when the archive download attempt is stuck?
- Has the master script generated and downloaded any error logs? If they were generated, you would see them in your browser download history and also in your download folder.
- I have read your forum post history and it seems you have a IP ban issue. When you cannot download the archive for a gallery, can you manually open that gallery and download the archive?

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Mar 31 2020, 16:38
Post #38
IDKwhocaress

Newcomer
Level 48 (Artisan)

QUOTE(mayriad @ Mar 30 2020, 21:34) *

Very weird, that means it is stuck on the first step of the archive download process. I assume:
- You have read the wiki about this automated gallery downloads feature.
- You have checked the compatibility and done the setup stuff required for this feature.
- You have enough funds or free archive quota to download archives, since you have a gold star.
- Your master script settings for this feature are appropriate.
- Still, you cannot download any gallery via the archiver.

I do not expect people to have problems on the first step and there is likely something wrong at your end. Please answer the following questions:
- Exactly what browser are you using?
- Do you have other userscripts installed which run on EH?
- If you open up the browser console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J, do you see any error messages when the archive download attempt is stuck?
- Has the master script generated and downloaded any error logs? If they were generated, you would see them in your browser download history and also in your download folder.
- I have read your forum post history and it seems you have a IP ban issue. When you cannot download the archive for a gallery, can you manually open that gallery and download the archive?

- Yes, I read through that, download torrent is fine, and I also checked that .zip is in the download whitelist\
- Yes, I am using chrome 80.0.3987.149 (x64) with Tampermonkey 4.9
- Yes, I can download it manually
- Should be yes too, I have tried to reset the whole thing and only enable the download shortcut.
- Yes.
- Chrome 80.0.3987.149 (x64) with Tampermonkey 4.9'
- Yes I have another script called EH downloader which focuses on download the page one by one, I have tried to disable it.
- Not that I am aware of. It did generate a warning in the console saying (but I don't think is related):
- The last ban was from last year, my account should be ok right now.
- I have also tried to use incognito mode and with only bowser extension be the Tampermonkey. It didn't work too so I guess it's due to other extensions.

"userscript.html?id=b4c58d4f-381f-44ce-971f-e6ab8dd43f27:1951 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'firstElementChild' of undefined
at Function.onload (userscript.html?id=b4c58d4f-381f-44ce-971f-e6ab8dd43f27:1951)
at <anonymous>:3:75
at Function.g.onload (eval at exec_fn ((index):1), <anonymous>:70:54)
at <anonymous>:3:75
at eval (eval at exec_fn ((index):1), <anonymous>:32:3)
onload @ userscript.html?id=b4c58d4f-381f-44ce-971f-e6ab8dd43f27:1951
(anonymous) @ VM570:3
g.onload @ VM572:70
eval @ VM572:32
setTimeout (async)
e.<computed> @ VM570:8
q @ VM572:31
eval @ VM572:37
eval @ VM572:20
b @ VM570:2
message @ VM572:20
message @ VM572:20
eval @ VM572:77
V @ VM570:10
e @ content.js:6
send @ content.js:8
postMessage @ content.js:8
(anonymous) @ content.js:17"
+Quote Post

post Mar 31 2020, 20:25
Post #39
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Mar 31 2020, 10:38) *

Thanks to your feedback, it was easy for me to figure out what the problem was: I just forgot to put 'Content-Type' in the XHR header, and that means the download form would not be correctly submitted to EH when your EH gallery setting is on "manual select". I always use "auto select" so I never noticed this problem, and I thought this kind of critical bug would have been reported months ago.

This is a tiny but important fix, so I will push a script update very soon.

Edit: The update has been ready for quite a few hours, but it seems I discovered a new problem with site, so I am going postpone this update until I receive a word from the mod or admin. If this problem is actually a new intended behaviour then I will need to edit the update.

This post has been edited by mayriad: Apr 1 2020, 07:10

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Apr 1 2020, 10:44
Post #40
IDKwhocaress

Newcomer
Level 48 (Artisan)

QUOTE(mayriad @ Mar 31 2020, 20:25) *

Thanks to your feedback, it was easy for me to figure out what the problem was: I just forgot to put 'Content-Type' in the XHR header, and that means the download form would not be correctly submitted to EH when your EH gallery setting is on "manual select". I always use "auto select" so I never noticed this problem, and I thought this kind of critical bug would have been reported months ago.

This is a tiny but important fix, so I will push a script update very soon.

Edit: The update has been ready for quite a few hours, but it seems I discovered a new problem with site, so I am going postpone this update until I receive a word from the mod or admin. If this problem is actually a new intended behaviour then I will need to edit the update.

Thanks! Waiting to see that :DDD
BTW, just want to clarify things a bit, the script will automatically collect the dawn award for me, right? I saw it in Github's description, but haven't seen any notification after I installed it...
+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: k999k99

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2022 - 17:53