7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayriad's EH Master Script, Adds Dozens of Features to E-Hentai - Latest Release: v2.1.3 on 25 December 2020 UTC

post Apr 1 2020, 17:30
Post #41
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Group: Global Mods
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Apr 1 2020, 04:44) *
BTW, just want to clarify things a bit, the script will automatically collect the dawn award for me, right? I saw it in Github's description, but haven't seen any notification after I installed it...

No? Why would you think that? This feature is called dawn reward extension and it does not say automatic collection anywhere. In GitHub it says:
Dawn reward extension

Extends the availability of the daily dawn reward event so that it can be collected from any EH-related page.

This makes the event available on the entire gallery system, the forums and HV. It is otherwise only available in EH gallery view and on the news page. The EH wiki is still not covered at the moment.

--------------------
My uploads | Mayriad's EH Master Script: Adds dozens of features to E-Hentai
[Young and Carefree] Life at the Shuchiin Academy ~ We Got Dank Vibes! ~: SHUCHIIN IS LIT AF (GSC only)
Currently airing: かぐや様は中国語を教えたい ~モデレーターたちのスパム頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama: Moderation Is War
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Apr 2 2020, 06:54
Post #42
IDKwhocaress

Newcomer
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 48 (Artisan)

QUOTE(mayriad @ Apr 1 2020, 17:30) *

No? Why would you think that? This feature is called dawn reward extension and it does not say automatic collection anywhere. In GitHub it says:

Yea that's what I mean, I was thinking about that I don't have to click on EH's gallery every day to get the reward but have to open any EH-related website... Just want to know that if EX's gallery is in the support list, I normally use EX but not EH
+Quote Post

post Apr 2 2020, 18:42
Post #43
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Apr 2 2020, 00:54) *

Yes. All EH-related pages are supported, including the forums but excluding the EH wiki. The EH wiki is the only place that is not supported, but that is only because the script is not enabled on the EH wiki in general.

Therefore, you can open any EH-related page to let the script collect the reward in background. To minimise intrusion, this feature does not give a notification when a daily reward is collected.

I have added these to the master script wiki.

This post has been edited by mayriad: Apr 2 2020, 19:12

--------------------
[Young and Carefree] Life at the Shuchiin Academy ~ We Got Dank Vibes! ~: SHUCHIIN IS LIT AF (GSC only)
Currently airing: かぐや様は中国語を教えたい ~モデレーターたちのスパム頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama: Moderation Is War
+Quote Post

post Apr 4 2020, 10:30
Post #44
IDKwhocaress

Newcomer
Level 48 (Artisan)

QUOTE(mayriad @ Apr 2 2020, 18:42) *

Yes. All EH-related pages are supported, including the forums but excluding the EH wiki. The EH wiki is the only place that is not supported, but that is only because the script is not enabled on the EH wiki in general.

Therefore, you can open any EH-related page to let the script collect the reward in background. To minimise intrusion, this feature does not give a notification when a daily reward is collected.

I have added these to the master script wiki.

Thanks!
+Quote Post

post Apr 5 2020, 10:57
Post #45
Juggernaut Santa

Living in HV 0.83 until Tenboro adds the Tower to Persistent
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Hope the downloading features will unbreak for me with the next update.
Tried with 5 different browsers (Chrome, FF and 3 different Chromium based browsers), with or without other scripts enabled, following the instructions, and only torrents ever downloaded.
Once it gets to a non torrent, it remains in the loading phase without doing anything, so it doesn't even fail and download the next torrent once it stumbles upon 3 galleries without one.
(and anyway I would like to avoid torrents because I have so many galleries to batch it would take me too much time with torrent...)

In any case, I noticed a kinda unwanted behaviour.

The feature to make links clickable in galleries is nice, but it breakes img tagged pictures, and along with it, the whole uploader comment of people with pictures in them.
The whole comment turns into "undefined"

Also, more than a personal thingy that would be nice to add.
Nice feature to list unread K+ and PMs in the galleries...do you think it's possible to make one for Mooglemails too?

Last thing.
Question.
Updates are nice, and I for sure will update but, is there a way to stop the script from forcibly opening my tampermonkey's panel every day at the same hour when it tries to update?
I was doing stuff on another tab and it freezes my browser when it happens, for a good minute.
Aka, how can I turn off auto update with forceful tampermonkey tab opening and make it manual update (aka notify me once if there is an update then do nothing anymore until I go update myself)?
I tried to remove the update url from the script but it doesn't seem to help. Still calls home at the same hour of the morning. Had to disable the script since a few days.
(Also, I had personally added an exclude for a page I don't want the script to show on, and the update wants to revert my change, no big deal I would just exclude it again afterwards... laugh.gif )
Thanks.

This post has been edited by Juggernaut Santa: Apr 5 2020, 10:59

--------------------
[WTS] My shop (Cheap Stuff) + Free Forge and Coupon Clipper Service + Monster Scan Bounty for Low Levels + My Legendary Drops History
[WTB] Any Scythe (unlimited) / Legendary * Scythe of Slaughter (1) @5M or exchange w/ PEERLESS Longsword / My Galleries (30) / My Bounties (0 Open)
Finding 2 Doujins - Bounty of 100k Each / Need Source of some image? Check this before asking anything to anyone :P
Weapons: {[ Rapier / Shield ] / [Waki] } / [ Axe / Club / Rapier ] / { Axe / [ Shortsword / Rapier ]} / [ Katana / Waki ] / Estoc / Longsword / Mace / Scythes
Power Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet] // Shielding Plate Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet]
Shade Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet] // Reinforced Leather of Deflection Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet]
Fire Mage Set: [ [Hot(ly) Rod] ] / [ [Torch] / [Pitchfork] ] / [Burning Hat] / [Fiery Cloak] / [Ignition Cloth Gloves] / [Butt on fire] / [Floor (that is lava)]
Adept Learner: MAX; Scavenger: 32/50; Luck of the Draw: 12/25; Quartermaster: 8/20; Archaeologist: 5/10; Forge: 126/50 (MAX); Monsters: 88 (34/95)
QUOTE(Uncle Stu @ Jul 7 2017, 01:45) *
I am uncle stu, you are a bad person, that is how the world is, just face it and dont pretend something you are not. ^_^
+Quote Post

post Apr 5 2020, 11:04
Post #46
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Juggernaut Santa @ Apr 5 2020, 03:57) *

In any case, I noticed a kinda unwanted behaviour.

The feature to make links clickable in galleries is nice, but it breakes img tagged pictures, and along with it, the whole uploader comment of people with pictures in them.

This explains so much...all this time I thought certain uploaders were just being lazy with their uploader comments lol. A random gallery where you can see this, to replicate it:
http://ehentaihip.com/g/1526356/f19cb87272/
+Quote Post

post Apr 5 2020, 22:54
Post #47
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

Alright, I spent some time investigating the site problem I found with blue penguin, and I think Tenboro fixed it yesterday. There is now nothing I need to worry about, so I am releasing the script update now.

QUOTE(Juggernaut Santa @ Apr 5 2020, 04:57) *
Hope the downloading features will unbreak for me with the next update.
Tried with 5 different browsers (Chrome, FF and 3 different Chromium based browsers), with or without other scripts enabled, following the instructions, and only torrents ever downloaded.
Once it gets to a non torrent, it remains in the loading phase without doing anything, so it doesn't even fail and download the next torrent once it stumbles upon 3 galleries without one.

I feel sorry that you had to try five browsers. Yeah, your problem sounds like the bug that has just been fixed. You are probably using one of the "manual select" archiver options in your EH gallery settings. It is a tiny but critical bug and I am a bit surprised that it is only reported now, probably because there were not enough users back then.

Nice find, that is a bug, and I have fixed it by adding "ehgt.org" to the excluded list. It was an oversight on my part, but well, I think I have not seen an image in gallery comments in years.

QUOTE(Ubershank @ Apr 5 2020, 05:04) *
A random gallery where you can see this, to replicate it:
http://ehentaihip.com/g/1526356/f19cb87272/

Thanks for the assist. It would be otherwise difficult for me to find these comments with images.

Also, more than a personal thingy that would be nice to add.
Nice feature to list unread K+ and PMs in the galleries...do you think it's possible to make one for Mooglemails too?

I thought about this a long time ago when I added the unread indicators. It is technically possible, but I did not add it mainly because:
1. The navigation bar no longer has enough space.
2. It would add another page request, so when you open an EH page, you will actually request 4 pages in total, because 3 additional requests would be needed to check unread PMs, MMs and +K. Adding the unread MM count hence makes it more dangerous for users; you are more likely to get temporarily banned if you open a lot of pages at once.

Problem 1 can be solved. Right now the navigation bar aligns with the contents quite nice, and the only way to add an indicator for MM is to change the existing indicators from:
CODE
> Unread PM: 0   > Unread +K: 0

To
CODE
> PM: 0   > MM: 0   > +K: 0

As for problem 2, I have a solution but it is not very nice in my opinion, so I am not considering it right now. If enough people think the 2nd layout above is intuitive enough, and if a mod thinks 4 requests per page is safe, then I will add this indicator for MM. I will wait for more people to comment on this.

Updates are nice, and I for sure will update but, is there a way to stop the script from forcibly opening my tampermonkey's panel every day at the same hour when it tries to update?
I was doing stuff on another tab and it freezes my browser when it happens, for a good minute.
Aka, how can I turn off auto update with forceful tampermonkey tab opening and make it manual update (aka notify me once if there is an update then do nothing anymore until I go update myself)?

I do not have this problem. I think you can do at least one of the following:
1. Open the Tampermonkey dashboard and go to the "settings" tab, then scroll down to the "script update" section and tick "don't ask me for simple script updates". This may prevent that panel from showing when it tries to update the script.
2. Open the userscript in Tampermonkey to view the edit interface, then click the "settings" tab and untick "check for updates". This should make it manual update.

(Also, I had personally added an exclude for a page I don't want the script to show on, and the update wants to revert my change, no big deal I would just exclude it again afterwards... laugh.gif )

Sorry, I cannot help with this.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Apr 5 2020, 23:32
Post #48
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

Patch update: Mayriad's EH Master Script v2.0.5

## Changelog

Improved navigation bar:

- Added another way to test for the empty karma page scenario.

Automated gallery downloads:

- Added icons to indicate various states of the page download mode. The title of a gallery list tab/window will be prefixed by this icon after the page download mode is started.

- Added a long list of control codes to the list of illegal characters to be replaced, so that they will not stop gallery downloads.

- Fixed a tiny but critical bug which stops archive downloads when the archiver setting is on "manual select" in the user's EH gallery settings.

- Refactored some of the code for the page download mode.

Clickable external URLs:

- Fixed a tiny bug where gallery comments with images show up as "undefined".

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Apr 6 2020, 09:41
Post #49
IDKwhocaress

Newcomer
Level 48 (Artisan)

Hi, thanks for the update. I am now able to download it, but I encounter another issue:
When I try to download multiple files at the same time, some of them stalled at "downloading". When I try to manually download them, this message pops out:

You have clocked too many downloaded bytes on this gallery.

I am using my own VPS-based VPN when downloading this, but the IP address should not change and I never experienced this error before (Manual download or using your older script)...
+Quote Post

post Apr 6 2020, 20:58
Post #50
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Apr 6 2020, 03:41) *
Hi, thanks for the update. I am now able to download it, but I encounter another issue:
When I try to download multiple files at the same time, some of them stalled at "downloading". When I try to manually download them, this message pops out:

You have clocked too many downloaded bytes on this gallery.

I am using my own VPS-based VPN when downloading this, but the IP address should not change and I never experienced this error before (Manual download or using your older script)...

This is a standard site behaviour which has nothing to do with the script or your VPN. It means you have "downloaded too much" using an archive link and it has become unusable. I have rewritten the relevant error message in the script, and I will quote it here to tell you what you can do:
An archive download failed, because you have clocked too many downloaded bytes on this archive link and it is no longer usable. You can wait for it to expire after a few days and then buy the archive again, or manually cancel the current link in the archive selection popup and buy the archive again immediately.

This is however a bit suspicious:
QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Apr 6 2020, 03:41) *
some of them stalled at "downloading".

You mean these buttons stay in the "downloading" state, but you do not see anything in your download manager? This would be problematic because these buttons should at least turn "failed".

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Apr 8 2020, 09:00
Post #51
IDKwhocaress

Newcomer
Level 48 (Artisan)

QUOTE(mayriad @ Apr 6 2020, 20:58) *

This is a standard site behaviour which has nothing to do with the script or your VPN. It means you have "downloaded too much" using an archive link and it has become unusable. I have rewritten the relevant error message in the script, and I will quote it here to tell you what you can do:
This is however a bit suspicious:

You mean these buttons stay in the "downloading" state, but you do not see anything in your download manager? This would be problematic because these buttons should at least turn "failed".

Yea it just stayed in the downloading state...Don't know why...
+Quote Post

post Apr 9 2020, 02:17
Post #52
Juggernaut Santa

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(mayriad @ Apr 5 2020, 16:54) *

I feel sorry that you had to try five browsers.

No problem, I have them installed and I use all of them for different uses laugh.gif

As for problem 2, I have a solution but it is not very nice in my opinion, so I am not considering it right now. If enough people think the 2nd layout above is intuitive enough, and if a mod thinks 4 requests per page is safe, then I will add this indicator for MM. I will wait for more people to comment on this.

Tenboro had a problem with sssss2's HVUT script because it had a multithreading function that sent multiple requests at the same time.
1 request at a time was what it was needed.

As long as your 4 requests per page are sent one at a time, it shouldn't be an issue.

I do not have this problem. I think you can do at least one of the following:
1. Open the Tampermonkey dashboard and go to the "settings" tab, then scroll down to the "script update" section and tick "don't ask me for simple script updates". This may prevent that panel from showing when it tries to update the script.
2. Open the userscript in Tampermonkey to view the edit interface, then click the "settings" tab and untick "check for updates". This should make it manual update.

1) was already set on don't asking simple updates, but apparently it doesn't help
2) is probably the issue, I will change it.

Sorry, I cannot help with this.

Well of course, the update just checks differences between the two versions and replaces them.
For some reason tampermonkey decides to replace user changes (contained in lines that weren't updated with the new version <- the issue may be that adding an exclude adds a new line to the script, making everything after shift by 1 line number) as well, but I don't think there's a way to change it in the script itself.

Thank you for the concern and the fixes.
I will test the download feature now. Fingers crossed.

This post has been edited by Juggernaut Santa: Apr 9 2020, 02:19

--------------------
[WTS] My shop (Cheap Stuff) + Free Forge and Coupon Clipper Service + Monster Scan Bounty for Low Levels + My Legendary Drops History
[WTB] Any Scythe (unlimited) / Legendary * Scythe of Slaughter (1) @5M or exchange w/ PEERLESS Longsword / My Galleries (30) / My Bounties (0 Open)
Finding 2 Doujins - Bounty of 100k Each / Need Source of some image? Check this before asking anything to anyone :P
Weapons: {[ Rapier / Shield ] / [Waki] } / [ Axe / Club / Rapier ] / { Axe / [ Shortsword / Rapier ]} / [ Katana / Waki ] / Estoc / Longsword / Mace / Scythes
Power Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet] // Shielding Plate Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet]
Shade Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet] // Reinforced Leather of Deflection Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet]
Fire Mage Set: [ [Hot(ly) Rod] ] / [ [Torch] / [Pitchfork] ] / [Burning Hat] / [Fiery Cloak] / [Ignition Cloth Gloves] / [Butt on fire] / [Floor (that is lava)]
Adept Learner: MAX; Scavenger: 32/50; Luck of the Draw: 12/25; Quartermaster: 8/20; Archaeologist: 5/10; Forge: 126/50 (MAX); Monsters: 88 (34/95)
I am uncle stu, you are a bad person, that is how the world is, just face it and dont pretend something you are not. ^_^
+Quote Post

post Apr 9 2020, 21:32
Post #53
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Apr 8 2020, 03:00) *

I am running out of ideas. I will wait and see if there are any other people who have the same problem.

QUOTE(Juggernaut Santa @ Apr 8 2020, 20:17) *
Well of course, the update just checks differences between the two versions and replaces them.
For some reason tampermonkey decides to replace user changes (contained in lines that weren't updated with the new version <- the issue may be that adding an exclude adds a new line to the script, making everything after shift by 1 line number) as well, but I don't think there's a way to change it in the script itself.

Oh so you added the exclude directly to the code? You should be adding it to the list of "user excludes" in the settings for this script in Tampermonkey.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Apr 11 2020, 04:07
Post #54
Juggernaut Santa

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Non torrent gallery downloads work now.
Thought you needed to know.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post May 4 2020, 10:48
Post #55
xcaliber9999

?????
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(IDKwhocaress @ Apr 8 2020, 06:30) *

Yeap happening for me as well. Most of the galleries are getting downloaded but few of them just remain in that "downloading state" forever

Waited 20 mins still nothing. And because of this now I can't even manually download those galleries because the moment I press Archive Download button it gives me the error - "You have clocked too many downloaded bytes on this gallery." As you suggested I have to again manually delete the download process one by one from each affected gallery and than start archive download again

@mayriad: I have used your previous emergency script before where if the archive download didn't happened it didn't gave that error and I was able to manually download those affected galleries later so why this is happening with this new script ? Any idea ?

This post has been edited by xcaliber9999: May 4 2020, 11:44

--------------------
---> My Works <---
+Quote Post

post May 4 2020, 19:09
Post #56
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(xcaliber9999 @ May 4 2020, 04:48) *
Yeap happening for me as well. Most of the galleries are getting downloaded but few of them just remain in that "downloading state" forever

You do not have the same problem since you have said and also shown in PMs that you were able to download archives. For you, it is likely because you did not complete the setup for this feature, so your browser does not show your downloads while they are running (see below). Also, please stick to one method of communication and do not make a post while you send me a bunch of PMs; it could make it difficult to reply and also mislead others without showing our earlier PMs.

Waited 20 mins still nothing.
Btw I just notice something. In your earlier download script. The archives downloads used to show up in chrome download section which showed progress bar along with download speed.

But this new script don't show any such things. The download just happen in the background and only the completed files shows up in the chrome download section after a while.

If possible can you please implement this feature from your previous script ? I would love to see the download progress for those 3 simultaneous archives along with their speed states that way I can tell whether a particular achieve is getting download or not instead of not knowing what's happening at the background. Plus seeing download speed for archives help us to determined whether out net speed is good right now or bad at the moment.

These are all just suggestions (if its too much work or trouble for you than u don't have to do them Sir) but would be a useful feature imo smile.gif

I will answer your latest PM here as well since it is related. This means you have not set the download mode to browser API in Tampermonkey, or you did not give permission to it to do so. Please fully read [github.com] the instructions.

And because of this now I can't even manually download those galleries because the moment I press Archive Download button it gives me the error - "You have clocked too many downloaded bytes on this gallery."

I told you already, this has nothing to do with my script because it is a standard error given by the site.

@mayriad: I have used your previous emergency script before where if the archive download didn't happened it didn't gave that error and I was able to manually download those affected galleries later so why this is happening with this new script ? Any idea ?

I am not sure what you are talking about here. If it is about "You have clocked too many downloaded bytes on this gallery," then it has nothing to do with what script you are using. It happened only because you had tried to download the gallery too many times, and the old script would have given the same error. If it is about the galleries that stay in the "downloading" state, complete the setup first and test again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post May 4 2020, 21:17
Post #57
xcaliber9999

?????
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(mayriad @ May 4 2020, 16:39) *

You do not have the same problem since you have said and also shown in PMs that you were able to download archives. For you, it is likely because you did not complete the setup for this feature, so your browser does not show your downloads while they are running (see below). Also, please stick to one method of communication and do not make a post while you send me a bunch of PMs; it could make it difficult to reply and also mislead others without showing our earlier PMs.
I will answer your latest PM here as well since it is related. This means you have not set the download mode to browser API in Tampermonkey, or you did not give permission to it to do so. Please fully read [github.com] the instructions.
I told you already, this has nothing to do with my script because it is a standard error given by the site.
I am not sure what you are talking about here. If it is about "You have clocked too many downloaded bytes on this gallery," then it has nothing to do with what script you are using. It happened only because you had tried to download the gallery too many times, and the old script would have given the same error. If it is about the galleries that stay in the "downloading" state, complete the setup first and test again.

Sorry didn't mean to cause confusion sad.gif

I didn't knew about the browser API setting in Tampermoney so had no idea. But thanks to you now I have enabled it and its working properly smile.gif

(interesting fact atleast for me) Don't know whether this enable API did it or not but it somewhat increased my download performance compared to before so YAY! laugh.gif

Most of the problem got fixed for me. Just one last thing I want to say if it can be added to the script it will make this script close to perfection.

Since it sometimes keep showing downloading state or failed to download the archives. We later have to visit those affected failed galleries one by one ---> than click on the archive download button ---> than cancel the ongoing download request ---> than we can again apply to download those failed galleries. As you can see its a long process.

So I was wondering can you kindly do something about it ? To minimize that long process ? Like for example adding a button or feature which will press those cancel button for us in the archive download for failed galleries on the whole page so we don't have to manually visit each of them one by one and clean them.

I don't know if I was able to make sense. Hope u understood what I was trying to say unsure.gif

--------------------
---> My Works <---
+Quote Post

post May 6 2020, 00:27
Post #58
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

QUOTE(xcaliber9999 @ May 4 2020, 15:17) *
(interesting fact atleast for me) Don't know whether this enable API did it or not but it somewhat increased my download performance compared to before so YAY! laugh.gif

Before you did the proper setup, the script was downloading archives using blob, which could have been slower.

QUOTE(xcaliber9999 @ May 4 2020, 15:17) *
Most of the problem got fixed for me. Just one last thing I want to say if it can be added to the script it will make this script close to perfection.

Since it sometimes keep showing downloading state or failed to download the archives. We later have to visit those affected failed galleries one by one ---> than click on the archive download button ---> than cancel the ongoing download request ---> than we can again apply to download those failed galleries. As you can see its a long process.

So I was wondering can you kindly do something about it ? To minimize that long process ? Like for example adding a button or feature which will press those cancel button for us in the archive download for failed galleries on the whole page so we don't have to manually visit each of them one by one and clean them.

I don't know if I was able to make sense. Hope u understood what I was trying to say unsure.gif

This is hardly needed, because this error only happens when you effectively download a gallery too many times in a week before the archive link expires, and most people would not do that, so I do not expect this error to happen often enough to warrant an active solution. It happened to you only because you were misusing the script, and I think you will not need this "perfection" after a week. Another problem is that this automation is only possible when the user is using one of the "manual select" archiver options in the EH gallery settings.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post May 6 2020, 00:44
Post #59
xcaliber9999

?????
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(mayriad @ May 5 2020, 21:57) *

Before you did the proper setup, the script was downloading archives using blob, which could have been slower.
This is hardly needed, because this error only happens when you effectively download a gallery too many times in a week before the archive link expires, and most people would not do that, so I do not expect this error to happen often enough to warrant an active solution. It happened to you only because you were misusing the script, and I think you will not need this "perfection" after a week. Another problem is that this automation is only possible when the user is using one of the "manual select" archiver options in the EH gallery settings.

Yeah its not a big deal. Hopefully it won't bother me too much laugh.gif

Again I would like to say thank you so so so much for all your hard works and sharing this wonderful script with us. Keep up the good work as always and God bless you my friend smile.gif

--------------------
---> My Works <---
+Quote Post

post May 14 2020, 01:40
Post #60
Mayriad

SUPER ★ AFK ★ TIME
Level 101 (Lord)

Feature update: Mayriad's EH Master Script v2.1.0

## Changelog

LANraragi metadata plugin (new feature):

- Created a separate [github.com] LANraragi metadata plugin `MEMS.pm`. This plugin uses the gallery ID and token appended by the relevant new option under automated gallery downloads (see below) to directly and accurately retrieve EH metadata at any time. Please read [github.com] its feature description to learn the details and requirements.

Scientific dark theme:

- Added styles to cover some borders in the archive selection popup.

Subjective fixes:

- Added code to tick the two checkboxes for new forum PMs to add sent PMs to sent items and track these messages by default.

Improved navigation bar:

- Added an unread count for Mooglemails (MM). Due to limited space in the navigation bar, the unread counts have been modified to say `> PM: 0 > MM: 0 > +K: 0` instead of `> Unread PM: 0 > Unread +K: 0`.

- Fixed a tiny bug where the unread counts are always displayed even when the option is disabled.

- Refactored the XHR functions for fetching unread counts.

Automated gallery downloads:

- Added an option to append gallery ID and token to the filename of every archive downloaded using this feature, so that other programs can directly use these identifiers to accurately retrieve metadata via EH API. This option cannot work on some browsers because they do not respect filenames specified in userscripts. It should at least work on Firefox, while Chromium browsers will not support it.

- Added handlers for errors related to temporary bans.

- Added an error check to detect known types of errors at each download step when the status code is 200.

- Changed the error message given for the downloaded bytes error to give better instructions.

- Corrected some variable naming and documentation about `onloadFunction`.

Script:

- Added a Firefox compatibility mode to ensure the features that are supposed to load early will always be able to run on Firefox. It is done by loading them late at the cost of causing noticeable visual changes when they are loaded. This currently helps four features: scientific dark theme, scientific light theme, hide MPV toolbar, relocate MPV thumbnails; previously they would often fail to run on Firefox.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: k999k99

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2022 - 17:53