> Special forum rules

You are not allowed to make any posts in this forum that is not a request, a response to a request, or serious discussion about what is requested. There is to be no flaming or harassment, be it for the nature of the request or the status of the requester. If you do not like a request, just ignore it.

Furthermore, requests are not to be bumped by thread creator, and requests should not be reposted.

Limit yourself to at most two request threads a day.

Translation requests should go here for translations with a bounty, and here for translations without one.

> TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED, Reward: 300,000 Credits

post Aug 2 2021, 07:32
Post #1
elda88

Kuching elites are evil bastards
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 497 (Godslayer)

Reward will be given to anyone who can give me the link to the ORIGINAL UNCENSORED VERSION of this image.

TERMS:
1.) Any attempt to edit (with Photoshop or any other photo editing software) the censored version and pass it off as original - will not be taken into account.
2.) Reward will only be given after I received/downloaded the original image. No blackmail whatsoever.

Artist Mangamaster - Gallery found by OP (Mar 23, 2022)
Mangamaster Gallery (English+ Korean) - Gallery found by OP (August 6, 2022)

Since the above gallery appears to be new (recently uploaded), it's most likely the previous image I saw was from a gallery of randomly compiled images and without tags. Otherwise, I would have found it easily simply by searching the artist's name, as I myself have bookmarked several Mangamaster-related galleries.

List of galleries found containing other images of Wenda (Reward TBD):
1. [Pixiv] conoghi(14259) - EsotericSatire (Aug 18, 2021 via PM)
2. ARTIST LoodNCrood - XMoreLater (Feb 24, 2022)

This post has been edited by elda88: Aug 7 2022, 12:49

--------------------
My commission to Mangamaster will most likely never be fulfilled. So I randomly put his other works in my sig instead.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Qazzhsksknxjz

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd January 2023 - 12:03