Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Regarding the situation with YFortes and MTL

post Sep 16 2024, 16:57
Post #1
reloadere

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 109 (Lord)

Hello. I'm currently in the process of learning japanese and I've gotten pretty decent, to the point that if I wanted I could translate simple doujins like Ayawasuca's one uploaded by Dynellen or similar simple ones. However, I'm holding off as I want to gain more experience and be able to provide a better service.

Seeing what YFortes is doing in the name of his revenge for the MTL of Asakawa part 5 is frankly disheartening and demotivating to say the least.
This motherfucker has uploaded 22 MTL doujins in the past day, featuring the lowest amount of effort put into them and just shitting them out however he likes. Now your response would be "Who cares, block this fuck". Okay, what happens when this trash starts translating bounties? Interrupting other groups in-progress translations? Or better yet, he doesn't stop so you have a website that's swimming in MTL shit, since actually going through the process and making a decent translation takes time. But no, this motherfucker can shit on the commissioners, hobby translators, editors and even the official translations.

So, what are we supposed to do? I would like to some time in the future translate galleries and have them be used for an actual decent product, but this is making me consider otherwise. I hope this is just an overreaction on my part.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th October 2024 - 22:43