> The Official Hentaiverse Chat, Post your random thoughts or theorycrafts about HV

post Oct 11 2010, 02:29
Post #1

Death Row
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 335 (Godslayer)

This is the thread to post whatever random thoughts you might have in regards to the HV, discuss things in regard to it, or whatever. (Questions about mechanics and requests for advice are better posted in their respective threads because I can't promise qualified people will read this thread)

However, DO NOT POST REDUNDANTLY WITH OTHER SPAM THREADS.
E.g. If you find a piece of equipment, don't post about it in both the equipment thread and here.

My random thought:
I wonder if Tenboro will be/is hindered in implementing skills by a lack of the little icons he currently uses for abilities.

This post has been edited by Maximum_Joe: Jan 26 2020, 08:10
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2545 Pages V « < 2543 2544 2545  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(50880 - 50889)

post Sep 17 2022, 02:39
Post #50881
Necromusume

Frei Scheiße Armee
Level 488 (Dovahkiin)

So the Festival Coupon-less kouhais can see what wealth they're missing out on, my haul so far:
1. Legendary Arctic Redwood Staff of Mjolnir
2. Magnificent Arctic Redwood Staff of Focus
3. Magnificent Redwood Staff of Surtr
4. Legendary Demonic Redwood Staff of the Elementalist
5. Magnificent Tempestuous Redwood Staff of Focus
6. Magnificent Tempestuous Redwood Staff of Niflheim
7. Magnificent Redwood Staff of Surtr
8. Magnificent Redwood Staff of the Elementalist
9. Magnificent Fiery Redwood Staff of Freyr
10. Magnificent Willow Staff of Destruction
11. Magnificent Arctic Oak Staff of Heimdall
12. Legendary Demonic Oak Staff of the Earth-walker
13. Magnificent Katalox Staff of Focus
14. Magnificent Ethereal Willow Staff of Focus
15. Magnificent Willow Staff of Destruction

3 legendary staff cores, and 15 high grade wood!

This post has been edited by Necromusume: Sep 17 2022, 02:40

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 17 2022, 03:50
Post #50882
Waitugreat

Vigilante
Level 382 (Lord)

Feels a bit bad since I did the ring of blood thing several times some weeks ago since I collected some.
But it's just some sort of gambling, so even if I did the ring of blood in in the festival, I would have had got nothing anyway.

But congratz on the three legendarys! :-)

--------------------
Feeeeelings

VTubers are cringe. Especially male-to-female voice changing ones.

Managing e-hentai collection

Not a native English speaker. Still learning. Probably forever. Ganbatte!
+Quote Post

post Sep 17 2022, 05:26
Post #50883
BlueWaterSplash

Swimsuit Girl
Group: Members
Level 400 (Godslayer)

Lately in phone calls I have a 90% chance of being called Maam (or 10% nothing) in about 20 trials, even if I talk in a stern voice, as some of these were me arguing with my ISP. Some have access to and confirm my manly name, but forget a few minutes later. In one case I was called Maam seconds after confirming my name, so the lady said "whoops" and I made her say she was sorry (at the end of that conversation she had me re-confirm my name twice because she thought I was playing a joke). Fortunately real life has better audio quality; I just need to buy a decent microphone sometime.

My Japanese stinks way worse than I thought, unfortunately. I can only struggle to communicate in youtube chat with Google/DeepL translate. I've only had a couple Japanese conversations: no one has asked me if I'm a girl or a guy since I reappeared online this year. The closest thing was one drunk Japanese player messaged me in English that he was sorry for his initial behavior after we talked and played (I won). I don't know what he was talking about. He might have been repeating "I love you" in English but I'm only 30% sure as I always mishear things from the Japanese language. That was before I talked, so he had no reason to think I'm a girl.

Since I was gone for many years (wasting my time on here) a lot of people don't know me, but I can't be sure who still does. I did some dumb stuff like cutting in line to play during a vtuber stream since I couldn't understand the Japanese rules, and most people were like "hey who is this" but I was saved because someone recognized me and said I was a legendary master. Recently I entered a casual online event and the announcers were like yay I came back. Then they told everyone I'm a famous hentai pervert because of a warped Twitter log of when I had visited Japan (I could not fully understand what they were saying, I wonder if anyone here understands Japanese fluently).

In about 5 years there are going to be a bunch of animes about voice changing vtubers. Right now the closest seems to be Isekai Ojisan, which some people seem to think is similar to the situation with the game I play, since it's really old and the Japanese players called themselves ojisans playing with a hololive girl (although I think she is roughly the same age). I'm older than nearly all of them, but it's okay since I don't look like an orc. (I look like my picture here, yup).
+Quote Post

post Sep 17 2022, 17:36
Post #50884
Pretty anon

Full power, full throttle
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Festival Coupon (27/27)

11.1 % [3] Legendary

Legendary Ruby Cotton Robe of Warding
Legendary Zircon Cotton Robe of Protection
Legendary Jade Cotton Robe of the Elementalist

88.9 % [24] Magnificent

All shit as expected but got some good 200k of HGC out of this for free. Hopefully it happened more often or it lasted longer.
+Quote Post

post Sep 18 2022, 08:19
Post #50885
BlueWaterSplash

Swimsuit Girl
Level 400 (Godslayer)

Nice yield, if I'm not mistaken 24 festival coupons would be the average, right? I got 14 coupons but it's about right for the amount I was able to play. (Missed the first two days, last day, and got 3+2+2+3+4 if I recall, and I only did SG arenas on a couple days).

I have a bit more since I stocked all my coupons for the last three years. It's probably time for me to buy ponyshooter cannon if I get to playing sometime (I've got 15 different ponies self-dropped in my lifetime, and a few dupes).

This post has been edited by BlueWaterSplash: Sep 18 2022, 08:21
+Quote Post

post Sep 18 2022, 09:29
Post #50886
Necromusume

Frei Scheiße Armee
Level 488 (Dovahkiin)

You've been playing that long and you don't have OFC yet? Tell us what ponies you need, we have spares.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 18 2022, 14:22
Post #50887
Pretty anon

Full power, full throttle
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(BlueWaterSplash @ Sep 17 2022, 19:19) *

Nice yield, if I'm not mistaken 24 festival coupons would be the average, right? I got 14 coupons but it's about right for the amount I was able to play. (Missed the first two days, last day, and got 3+2+2+3+4 if I recall, and I only did SG arenas on a couple days).

I have a bit more since I stocked all my coupons for the last three years. It's probably time for me to buy ponyshooter cannon if I get to playing sometime (I've got 15 different ponies self-dropped in my lifetime, and a few dupes).

Yeah it seems that would be the expected amount for the given days, at least there weren't sad days with 0 coupons dropped so that's something to celebrate too. If you barely played and got that many then you got really lucky too ohmy.gif maybe shrine 1, get a perfect peerless and enjoy the jealousy of everyone else laugh.gif

With only few ponies left it doesn't seem reasonable to wait anymore, getting the exact ones you lack with slow play will take a very long time and the ponycannon shines a lot more early on imo. In fact you might as well accept the dawns too and live a life of luxury with your haths. Here's a link for a quick dawn for your convenience

Oh and also, if you're gonna become a streaming ojisan like in my cartoons please don't hurt the hearts of the cute elves.

Attached Image
+Quote Post

post Sep 20 2022, 22:56
Post #50888
killi890

Casual Poster
Level 420 (Dovahkiin)

I had success in forgetting about the event. Other things happened.
But in all likelihood nothing would've come out of it anyways.

--------------------
My WTB is currently empty. Nice to have a Market back.
+Quote Post

post Sep 22 2022, 12:04
Post #50889
Shellshocker20

Newcomer
Level 303 (Dovahkiin)

Finally got the Dovakiin lol
also COULD COTTON ARMOR AND STAFFS STOP DROPPING PLEASE FFS?!!!?

--------------------
-Pretend there's an incredible signature here-

*Insert pic of a pony jumping out of a box, wielding a green cartoon-y hammer here*

I'm so poor, i can't even afford a real pic of boobs

( . )( . )
+Quote Post

post Sep 25 2022, 12:59
Post #50890
Waitugreat

Vigilante
Level 382 (Lord)

Nice!
I have to do that arena, too. But never have the time to do the two arenas to get the fus ro dah skill. Ah well.

--------------------
Feeeeelings

VTubers are cringe. Especially male-to-female voice changing ones.

Managing e-hentai collection

Not a native English speaker. Still learning. Probably forever. Ganbatte!
+Quote Post

2545 Pages V « < 2543 2544 2545
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: k999k99

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2022 - 17:50