> DMM and DLsite Book (.dmmb/.dlst) Image Ripper

post Oct 7 2012, 09:56
Post #1
wocle

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 19 (Novice)

Turns out DLsite has their own version of the program DMM Viewer runs on, so this now works for .dlst files after a few minor changes. I've temporarily dubbed it the much less catchy ViewerRip. Also .jpg export has been added, as well as (hopefully) a few changes to make it more reliable.

Download: [mediafire.com] http://mediafire.com/download/c0g8zm44fitzcea

View source (written in C): [pastebin.com] http://pastebin.com/zpNccvwy (You'll still need FreeImage.dll from the download link if you want to be able to save as .jpg)

Instructions
1. Place viewerrip.exe in the folder where you want the ripped files to be saved.
2. Run dmmviewer.exe or dlsiteviewer.exe
3. Open the file you want to rip with dmmviewer/dlsiteviewer. Enter your login information if necessary.
4. Run viewerrip.exe and wait for it to finish. It will run in the background, so you can use other programs while you wait.

Known issues:
The program will only rip from the first instance of dmmviewer/dlsiteviewer, so make sure you only have one open at a time.
It may fail on small images. I don't know how small it would need to be exactly, so if you get garbage for any of your small images, let me know the dimensions.

What do I do if it doesn't work?
First, make sure you followed the instructions correctly and read the known issues. If your issue isn't resolved or addressed, run viewerrip_debug.bat (command line flag -d for those compiling from source with stdout and stderr piped to a file). Once it's done, open log.txt and send me the contents, as well as information about your version of Windows and anything else you feel might be relevant.

Changelog
2013/08/04
  • Added support for DLsite Viewer
  • Added support for .jpg export
  • Manually setting zoom to 100% is no longer necessary
  • Fixed only exporting the first image if started while viewing the last image
  • Possibly fixed "slanted" images
  • Slightly more debugging information
2012/10/07
  • Initial release

If you use it, let me know if it is/isn't successful so I can try to gauge how common problems are.

This post has been edited by wocle: Aug 5 2013, 08:32
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(180 - 199)

post Jan 16 2022, 01:38
Post #181
kenahamtan

Lurker
Level 13 (Novice)

QUOTE(Nalien @ Mar 21 2020, 21:11) *

Start reading.

Click one of the 0.jpeg in the DevTools (you can click Img near the top to filter the images) to show the original image dimensions below the image preview.

With the DevTools still focused, press Ctrl+Shift+M to enable device mode.
Open the device mode advanced options by clicking the vertical ellipsis in the top right and click Add device pixel ratio.
Click DPR at the top and set it to 1.
Set the size of the viewport to that of the original images by changing the values of the numerical inputs at the top center. This will make the images you download of the same dimensions as the originals.

Last week or so I was able to still see 0.jpeg in network tab.
Today, I could not find 0.jpeg or any scrambled img anymore.

The viewport image can still be downloaded.
We just lost the means to get the size.

Is this something of a update on chrome or DMM?

QUOTE(kenahamtan @ Jan 16 2022, 07:38) *

Last week or so I was able to still see 0.jpeg in network tab.
Today, I could not find 0.jpeg or any scrambled img anymore.

The viewport image can still be downloaded.
We just lost the means to get the size.

Is this something of a update on chrome or DMM?

While trying to find what is happening, I went back and click on "All" filter within the network tab. (Previously, 0.jpeg is found as a "Img"). There you will find the https request/respond for 0.jpeg. Double click on any line that has 0.jpeg will open the scrambled image on a new tab with the size in ().
+Quote Post

post Mar 4 2022, 06:18
Post #182
Sora12356

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 3 (Beginner)

QUOTE(Nalien @ Mar 21 2020, 10:11) *

Here is an updated version of my guide to save images from DMM's browser viewer, which is useful for .dmme files with which viewerrip doesn't work.

Start Chrome with the --disable-web-security flag and with a different user. In Windows you can do this by pressing Win+R and executing
CODE
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-web-security --user-data-dir=C:\chromeuser https://book.dmm.com/library/?age_limit=all&expired=1

Set your desired download folder in Chrome's settings.

Find the work you want to save in your library, open the DevTools with F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I and select the Network tab (if you don't do this beforehand it may ask you to refresh the page).

Start reading.

Click one of the 0.jpeg in the DevTools (you can click Img near the top to filter the images) to show the original image dimensions below the image preview.

With the DevTools still focused, press Ctrl+Shift+M to enable device mode.
Open the device mode advanced options by clicking the vertical ellipsis in the top right and click Add device pixel ratio.
Click DPR at the top and set it to 1.
Set the size of the viewport to that of the original images by changing the values of the numerical inputs at the top center. This will make the images you download of the same dimensions as the originals.

Open the Console tab of the DevTools, copy paste the following code to download the images as jpeg and press enter.

CODE
filename = 1
a = document.createElement('a')

function downloadCanvas() {
    a.href = document.querySelector('.currentScreen > canvas').toDataURL('image/jpeg')
    a.download = filename++
    a.click()
}

downloadCanvas()

Or this to download the images as webp, which have smaller file size.

CODE
filename = 1
a = document.createElement('a')

function downloadCanvas() {
    a.href = document.querySelector('.currentScreen > canvas').toDataURL('image/webp')
    a.download = filename++
    a.click()
}

downloadCanvas()

Set the viewport height again if it has been decreased by the newly appeared download bar.

Go to the next image and execute
CODE
downloadCanvas()

in the console and repeat.

When there is a two-page spread, temporarily double the viewport width.

You can focus the DevTools with F6, but if you just changed the viewport width you have to click the console to focus it again. To save the images quickly I suggest placing the cursor on the left side of the viewport and repeating the following actions:
Click
F6
Up
Enter

You may want to enable mouse keys to click with Numpad 5.

When you save the wrong image, delete it and execute
CODE
--filename

in the console to decrement the next filename by one.

I don't know how to do it right, but i get the image like an screenshot and not the original image quality

Please if somebody can help me
+Quote Post

post Mar 4 2022, 06:28
Post #183
Scumbini

to go to bed forever
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 397 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Sora12356 @ Mar 4 2022, 06:18) *

I don't know how to do it right, but i get the image like an screenshot and not the original image quality

Please if somebody can help me

If you want the original quality images you're gonna have to read this and PM/Tox genl.

--------------------
Machine translation and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Encourage my autism by:
Supporting my bounties or sending me some Credits/Hath.
Or don't, I ain't your daddy.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Apr 28 2022, 13:19
Post #184
Pimmelnoob

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

how can i extract dmme files please?

i cant send the links through pm mail

This post has been edited by Pimmelnoob: Apr 28 2022, 13:20
+Quote Post

post Apr 28 2022, 18:17
Post #185
dragontamer8740

ナイトセイバーズ さんじょ
Group: Members
Level 342 (Dovahkiin)

does no one understand forum etiquette anymore?

Also, why can't you send via email?

If you can't send links in PM's, that's likely because you're a new user and it's to prevent spam.
Most of this information can be found on the wiki.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Apr 28 2022, 19:20
Post #186
Pimmelnoob

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

yeah i am a new user thats why i cant send via mail can u give contact mail adress pls?
+Quote Post

post May 9 2022, 19:24
Post #187
mare_mio

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

DMM Reader's unable to load the .dmmb files I feed it, saying that it "Failed to start capture protection".
Anyone here able to help me with this? The error code is DMMBOOK165-9001-550 by the way, and I'm using 1.3.0.10a version of DMM viewer.
Also some files need me to enter my ID/PW, is the ID the e-mail address I use to login to DMM, or is it some combination of alphabets and numbers in my profile?
+Quote Post

post May 13 2022, 01:48
Post #188
Chrysheight475

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

Hi.
Just wanted to ask if anyone found a way to rip, convert, etc dmme files ?
Or should i ask genl for help ?

This post has been edited by Chrysheight475: May 13 2022, 03:18
+Quote Post

post Jun 1 2022, 11:24
Post #189
jotax95

Lurker
Level 3 (Beginner)

Thank you very much guys, finally i could unzip my new doujin with dlsite key dumper biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

post Jun 13 2022, 20:47
Post #190
Shichiya_San

Lurker
Level 2 (Beginner)

QUOTE(kimihito-kun @ Jan 8 2022, 09:48) *

i'm late to the party, but none of the dlsite viewer installers posted here worked with the tool from the op
the one that worked for me was the one archived here

Dude literally just saved me, worked perfectly using said version of viewer. Thanks a bunch!
+Quote Post

post Aug 22 2022, 16:51
Post #191
lwlin

Lurker
Level 18 (Novice)

The new "toy" my friend and I made together is done and it's time to share it with you all. laugh.gif

** WARNING **
To optimize performance, only Intel's Ivy Bridge and AMD's Jaguar and newer CPUs will work.
** WARNING **

GHOST TRICK -- A knife that can kill dl○t/d○mb/dm○e/d○mr.

Use the knife at your own risk.

If you have met the hardware requirements above, let me explain how to use it.

There will be two DLLs with the same function corresponding to the two instruction sets in the archive file.
You need to put the DLL with the same instruction set in the directory of the target program according to the instruction set of the target program.
If you can't figure this out, you can simply follow these rules:
1. If you are running a 32-bit operating system, you can directly choice the x86 DLL.
2. If you are running a 64-bit operating system, except for D○M Viewer 3.1.9 and later, you need to choice x64 DLL, otherwise you should still choice x86 version.
After placing the DLL, open the book to be extracted normally, and a message box will display the extracted content(s)'s output path.

The following are known targets that can be handled:
DLs○te Viewer: 1.0.4.2 - 1.1.8
D○M Reader: 1.3.0.10a
DM○ Viewer: 3.1.0 - 3.1.16

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Please stop using viewerrip, and don't use "Duplicate" as the reason to expunge newer galleries with original images.

This post has been edited by lwlin: Aug 23 2022, 09:08
+Quote Post

post Sep 1 2022, 06:30
Post #192
p43j77

Lurker
Level 37 (Journeyman)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Aug 22 2022, 23:51) *

The new "toy" my friend and I made together is done and it's time to share it with you all. laugh.gif

** WARNING **
To optimize performance, only Intel's Ivy Bridge and AMD's Jaguar and newer CPUs will work.
** WARNING **

There will be two DLLs with the same function corresponding to the two instruction sets in the archive file.
You need to put the DLL with the same instruction set in the directory of the target program according to the instruction set of the target program.
1. If you are running a 32-bit operating system, you can directly choice the x86 DLL.
2. If you are running a 64-bit operating system, except for D○M Viewer 3.1.9 and later, you need to choice x64 DLL, otherwise you should still choice x86 version.
After placing the DLL, open the book to be extracted normally, and a message box will display the extracted content(s)'s output path.

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Please stop using viewerrip, and don't use "Duplicate" as the reason to expunge newer galleries with original images.

Thx this work really well and fast with DL viewer.
I just try this on DM○ Viewer: 3.1.17, and it didn't work. Any fix? Or do I need to use the older version of DM○ Viewer? Not sure where I can find it tho
+Quote Post

post Sep 9 2022, 22:04
Post #193
vanishsoul

Lurker
Level 10 (Novice)

Is there any software that supports dlsite's cpd files?
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 03:46
Post #194
Msopopop

Lurker
Level 15 (Novice)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Aug 22 2022, 22:51) *

** WARNING **
** WARNING **

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Great Work! biggrin.gif
Will this work be open-sourced? Actually I'm really interested in what functions your DLL hooked or maybe some other tricks?

--------------------
[psnprofiles.com]
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 11:01
Post #195
Zhenocnra

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

QUOTE(Msopopop @ Sep 12 2022, 19:46) *

Great Work! biggrin.gif
Will this work be open-sourced? Actually I'm really interested in what functions your DLL hooked or maybe some other tricks?

Were you able to get this to work? I'm not exactly sure how to use this .dll file with DLsite Viewer. Is there a guide you followed? I tried to put the .dll file in the folder where my manga .dlst file is located and I didn't see any "extract" window when I opened the DLsite Viewer.

Edit: Nevermind! I figured it out. Sorry to bother you. I just needed to use the x86 .dll instead.

This post has been edited by Zhenocnra: Sep 13 2022, 11:29
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 16:08
Post #196
Msopopop

Lurker
Level 15 (Novice)

QUOTE(Zhenocnra @ Sep 13 2022, 17:01) *

Were you able to get this to work? I'm not exactly sure how to use this .dll file with DLsite Viewer. Is there a guide you followed? I tried to put the .dll file in the folder where my manga .dlst file is located and I didn't see any "extract" window when I opened the DLsite Viewer.

Edit: Nevermind! I figured it out. Sorry to bother you. I just needed to use the x86 .dll instead.

Happy you made it smile.gif just use the x86 DLL! (because the DLSite Viewer is compiled to x86 application, not native x64 application, so you need to use the x86 DLL or the application may crash due to runtime error)

This post has been edited by Msopopop: Sep 13 2022, 16:15

--------------------
[psnprofiles.com]
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 16:14
Post #197
Msopopop

Lurker
Level 15 (Novice)

Attached Image
For the ghost trick Dlls, I dumpbin the DLL and it seems these DLLs hooked WinApi functions in <winver.h>.
I am really curious about how it worked. These functions shall be used for applications to install files properly.

--------------------
[psnprofiles.com]
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 22:15
Post #198
dragontamer8740

ナイトセイバーズ さんじょ
Group: Members
Level 342 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Aug 22 2022, 14:51) *

** WARNING **
** WARNING **

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Bruh
Where's the source code

I am not about to run some four-post forum user's binaries on my computer and I suggest no one else do so either.

On another note, I have exactly one ivy bridge (or newer) machine, which is ivy bridge. Pretty lame that you can't make a non-AVX version for the rest of us (slow as it may be without SIMD instructions).

If this is legitimate, then it's pretty cool. But it'd be more cool if you would let the curious (me) see how you did it rather than giving us a black box to manipulate another black box.

This post has been edited by dragontamer8740: Sep 13 2022, 22:23

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 15 2022, 09:04
Post #199
p43j77

Lurker
Level 37 (Journeyman)

QUOTE(Msopopop @ Sep 13 2022, 23:08) *

Happy you made it smile.gif just use the x86 DLL! (because the DLSite Viewer is compiled to x86 application, not native x64 application, so you need to use the x86 DLL or the application may crash due to runtime error)

Did you got this work on DMM?
I can't seem to start it with DMM viewer.

Edit: I got it to run on DMM viewer, but it spat out an unusable epub file, unlike the jpeg with DLsite Viewer. But I can view it if I convert it to PDF or jpg.

This post has been edited by p43j77: Sep 15 2022, 10:14
+Quote Post

post Sep 15 2022, 15:25
Post #200
lwlin

Lurker
Level 18 (Novice)

QUOTE(p43j77 @ Sep 15 2022, 09:04) *

Did you got this work on DMM?
I can't seem to start it with DMM viewer.

Edit: I got it to run on DMM viewer, but it spat out an unusable epub file, unlike the jpeg with DLsite Viewer. But I can view it if I convert it to PDF or jpg.

Because I don't want to communicate repeatedly through posts, I replied to your previous post through PM, but unfortunately you didn't see it.
But it is worth celebrating that you have now figured out how to use it, and EPUB is actually a ZIP archive. You can modify the file extension to ZIP to extract the original image files inside instead of converting the original file lossy.

About the above security questions, I can only say that the DLL does not execute third-party programs, does not read or write irrelevant files, and no network communication.
Hooking the WinAPI related to version.dll is a technique called DLL Hijacking, which is used to silently inject programs in the same directory as the DLL without a third-party program. The related APIs are forwarded to the original API functions in place. The widely used Unity game plugin framework BepInEx also uses this technique.
You are welcome to tell everyone about the risks, persuade others not to use it, and research whether I have done anything illegal, but if there is no definite evidence, please do not directly falsely accuse me. thanks.
About the source code, I have no plans to release it now. Maybe when this idea is completely blocked or another great idea from my friend is done.

Finally, I have to say this important sentence again: Use the knife at your own risk.

This post has been edited by lwlin: Sep 15 2022, 16:47
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: mordinho2jk

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2022 - 05:24