> DMM and DLsite Book (.dmmb/.dlst) Image Ripper

post Oct 7 2012, 15:56
Post #1
wocle

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 19 (Novice)

Turns out DLsite has their own version of the program DMM Viewer runs on, so this now works for .dlst files after a few minor changes. I've temporarily dubbed it the much less catchy ViewerRip. Also .jpg export has been added, as well as (hopefully) a few changes to make it more reliable.

Download: [mediafire.com] http://mediafire.com/download/c0g8zm44fitzcea

View source (written in C): [pastebin.com] http://pastebin.com/zpNccvwy (You'll still need FreeImage.dll from the download link if you want to be able to save as .jpg)

Instructions
1. Place viewerrip.exe in the folder where you want the ripped files to be saved.
2. Run dmmviewer.exe or dlsiteviewer.exe
3. Open the file you want to rip with dmmviewer/dlsiteviewer. Enter your login information if necessary.
4. Run viewerrip.exe and wait for it to finish. It will run in the background, so you can use other programs while you wait.

Known issues:
The program will only rip from the first instance of dmmviewer/dlsiteviewer, so make sure you only have one open at a time.
It may fail on small images. I don't know how small it would need to be exactly, so if you get garbage for any of your small images, let me know the dimensions.

What do I do if it doesn't work?
First, make sure you followed the instructions correctly and read the known issues. If your issue isn't resolved or addressed, run viewerrip_debug.bat (command line flag -d for those compiling from source with stdout and stderr piped to a file). Once it's done, open log.txt and send me the contents, as well as information about your version of Windows and anything else you feel might be relevant.

Changelog
2013/08/04
  • Added support for DLsite Viewer
  • Added support for .jpg export
  • Manually setting zoom to 100% is no longer necessary
  • Fixed only exporting the first image if started while viewing the last image
  • Possibly fixed "slanted" images
  • Slightly more debugging information
2012/10/07
  • Initial release

If you use it, let me know if it is/isn't successful so I can try to gauge how common problems are.

This post has been edited by wocle: Aug 5 2013, 14:32
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(80 - 99)

post Nov 3 2016, 19:38
Post #81
sexcat9

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

Yes,this software can used for DMM Reader and DLsite Viewer.
but,not for DMMBooks.
can work for .dmmb files,but can't works for .dmme files of DMM,or .cpd files of Dlsite.
anyone can crack .dmme and .cpd files?
+Quote Post

post Nov 4 2016, 18:59
Post #82
genl

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 50 (Expert)

QUOTE(sexcat9 @ Nov 3 2016, 14:38) *

anyone can crack .dmme and .cpd files?

/index.php?showtopic=29160

--------------------
Answers to save your time
Spoiler text - Highlight to read...
5E2ADEA3D1B393BE11631AC96695E5540AC34F608AA76DB33BAD9C6D96BC806A68850F3A3EF1
+Quote Post

post Jun 22 2017, 03:13
Post #83
DesuEx

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 0 (Newbie)

Hello,
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I need help with saving images from booklive.jp or r18.com while reading manga I've paid for in browser.
I could just save those images on r18 online reader a couple of months ago by clicking on "view image" and save it but now it gives me blank1x1.png instead and I don't see the original image on "page info" anymore as well.
It's hidden now and it gives me blank1x1.png no matter what I do.
Of course I could just print screen but is it the only way now to save those images? I guess it won't save them in their native resolution...
And there's also an option to save chapters in .dmme - maybe I could rip it from there?

Would like to share the content I've bought but I have no idea how to save images anymore.

This post has been edited by DesuEx: Jun 22 2017, 03:14
+Quote Post

post Jun 24 2017, 20:08
Post #84
genl

Casual Poster
Level 50 (Expert)

QUOTE(DesuEx @ Jun 21 2017, 22:13) *

Hello,
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I need help with saving images from booklive.jp or r18.com while reading manga I've paid for in browser.
I could just save those images on r18 online reader a couple of months ago by clicking on "view image" and save it but now it gives me blank1x1.png instead and I don't see the original image on "page info" anymore as well.
It's hidden now and it gives me blank1x1.png no matter what I do.
Of course I could just print screen but is it the only way now to save those images? I guess it won't save them in their native resolution...
And there's also an option to save chapters in .dmme - maybe I could rip it from there?

Would like to share the content I've bought but I have no idea how to save images anymore.

booklive.jp: I forgot to add in PM, if you are talking about downloadable books on booklive.jp, I don't have enough time and resources for it yet, given the amount of interest I see in requests. I can suggest checking out calibre and plugins for it, as the format (it's ePUB-based) looks to me similar to what calibre was designed to deal with.

R18/DMM: I can deal with downloadable books (including .dmme format), with usual requirements found in the thread: your login and password. If you need online-only version of some book, it'll likely be the same or worse quality than downloadable version, but I can look at it too. Not sure if they updated anything regarding their online reader recently, especially on R18.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jun 26 2017, 02:10
Post #85
DesuEx

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

QUOTE(genl @ Jun 24 2017, 15:08) *

booklive.jp: I forgot to add in PM, if you are talking about downloadable books on booklive.jp, I don't have enough time and resources for it yet, given the amount of interest I see in requests. I can suggest checking out calibre and plugins for it, as the format (it's ePUB-based) looks to me similar to what calibre was designed to deal with.

R18/DMM: I can deal with downloadable books (including .dmme format), with usual requirements found in the thread: your login and password. If you need online-only version of some book, it'll likely be the same or worse quality than downloadable version, but I can look at it too. Not sure if they updated anything regarding their online reader recently, especially on R18.

I'm not sure how sane it is to send sensitive information like login password of an account with a credit card tied up.

About R18 online reader - I've made a couple of galleries with Haruki manga saved from the online browser on R18 back then. I could just save images from the online reader but now I can't, it simply doesn't open the image anymore, it opens 1x1.png blank filler. I tried to save images with various plugins like download helpers, but with no success.
Actually it even breaks the saved image because it detects violation as I try to save it.

If you know how to save images from the online reader, I'd gladly ask you how.
For instance, [www.r18.com] http://www.r18.com/ecomics/manga/detail/-/id=b330dtksb01926/ - sample is free and the online browser is the same.

+Quote Post

post Jun 26 2017, 03:01
Post #86
hzqr

Savagely Still
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 453 (Dovahkiin)

The "blank image" is a very common form of protection and it can be bypassed easily
The reason you're downloading mosaic images is likely because that's how they're stored in the server. Their online reader probably reshuffles them in the right order as it downloads them, but it's done client side (ie by your browser)
The sample gallery has "blank image" protection but no mosaic protection (ie the images are served unscrambled by the server)
+Quote Post

post Jun 26 2017, 03:25
Post #87
DesuEx

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

QUOTE(hzqr @ Jun 25 2017, 22:01) *

The "blank image" is a very common form of protection and it can be bypassed easily
The reason you're downloading mosaic images is likely because that's how they're stored in the server. Their online reader probably reshuffles them in the right order as it downloads them, but it's done client side (ie by your browser)
The sample gallery has "blank image" protection but no mosaic protection (ie the images are served unscrambled by the server)

So how do I bypass it?
I'd like to post more Haruki manga on e-hentai, at least in online reader image quality.
+Quote Post

post Jun 26 2017, 04:47
Post #88
hzqr

Savagely Still
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 453 (Dovahkiin)

I can show you how to hide the blank image, but you'll still (probably) download scrambled images (like the one you posted)
I don't know how their unscrambler works (sample galleries don't seem to be scrambled) so I can't do much about that
+Quote Post

post Jun 26 2017, 06:20
Post #89
genl

Casual Poster
Level 50 (Expert)

QUOTE(DesuEx @ Jun 25 2017, 21:10) *
I'm not sure how sane it is to send sensitive information like login password of an account with a credit card tied up.
The saved credit card data should be the least of your worries, it's not being saved unprotected or fully visible to anyone, also you can remove it. At least on most major portals. To anyone thinking about sharing login data - I'd say they should worry only about sharing their original password and using the same data on other portals, hence why I propose to change the password before sharing it.

QUOTE(DesuEx @ Jun 25 2017, 22:25) *

So how do I bypass it?
No direct solution, but general idea would be to look into the HTML code, find a browser object that renders the final image and add the code to save it on the client machine. Should be easy enough for people familiar with web coding.

This post has been edited by genl: Jun 26 2017, 15:46

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jun 26 2017, 07:29
Post #90
DesuEx

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

[imgur.com] http://imgur.com/a/7Zx4A

I've actually found the way how to save it. I guess it solves my own request here.
+Quote Post

post Jun 28 2017, 18:26
Post #91
azxsd

Newcomer
Level 11 (Novice)

QUOTE(DesuEx @ Jun 26 2017, 01:29) *

[imgur.com] http://imgur.com/a/7Zx4A

I've actually found the way how to save it. I guess it solves my own request here.

Could you share how did you save the scrambled images please.
I'm dealing with same issue now.
+Quote Post

post Jun 29 2017, 06:53
Post #92
DesuEx

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

QUOTE(azxsd @ Jun 28 2017, 13:26) *

Could you share how did you save the scrambled images please.
I'm dealing with same issue now.

My browser is Firefox so I'm going to explain how I did it only there.
Shift right click somewhere in the online reader and open "View page info".
Then Permissions and select "Block" on "Load Images".
Now you can Shift+Right click on the image in the online reader and use "View Image" to open it correctly.

This post has been edited by DesuEx: Jun 29 2017, 06:53
+Quote Post

post Jul 1 2017, 06:01
Post #93
systembest

Newcomer
Level 203 (Lord)

Deusex what firefox ver are you using?
I can't open it. Only shows gif 1x1 pixcel.
+Quote Post

post Jul 1 2017, 06:44
Post #94
fatalframe90

Lurker
Level 13 (Novice)

Any idea how to rip from comixology?
I bought a comic then downloaded it on my android, copied the files to my PC but failed to open them.

+Quote Post

post Jul 1 2017, 11:40
Post #95
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 187 (Lord)

QUOTE(fatalframe90 @ Jun 30 2017, 15:44) *

Any idea how to rip from comixology?
I bought a comic then downloaded it on my android, copied the files to my PC but failed to open them.

[support.comixology.com] https://support.comixology.com/customer/por...ps-of-my-books-

--------------------
NOTICE: In light of everything going on with the EH forums, you may direct contact me, Super Shanko, at the following locations for all your inquiries as shit’s popping off. Any of these would be your best chance of contacting me for future scan shit, questions and all that good stuff for hopefully a temporary thing.( T_T)

Twitter: @Super_Shanko
Deviant Art: SuperShanko
Email: [email protected]
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Jul 1 2017, 18:17
Post #96
fatalframe90

Lurker
Level 13 (Novice)

QUOTE(Super Shanko @ Jul 1 2017, 07:40) *

Not all publishers offer DRM-Free comic.
+Quote Post

post Jul 1 2017, 21:12
Post #97
DesuEx

Lurker
Level 0 (Newbie)

QUOTE(systembest @ Jul 1 2017, 01:01) *

Deusex what firefox ver are you using?
I can't open it. Only shows gif 1x1 pixcel.

54.0.1 (32-bit) but I don't think it matters.

[my.mixtape.moe] https://my.mixtape.moe/whlcit.webm
+Quote Post

post Aug 19 2017, 08:23
Post #98
Viredae

Newcomer
Level 30 (Journeyman)

Hey, I always seem to have the issue where the first page is completely jumbled, looking something like the attached image.

I'm using the DLSite viewer, by the way.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Viredae: Aug 19 2017, 08:23
+Quote Post

post Oct 31 2017, 22:39
Post #99
llaputa

Lurker
Level 14 (Novice)

Thanks a lot!
it works for dmmb&dlst but dmme due to old version of DMM viewer.
Sometimes capture "burr" image.
In my case, i open the viewer with "FULLSCREEN" so that it can be captured.
+Quote Post

post Nov 5 2017, 14:55
Post #100
SSplayer

Lurker
Level 12 (Novice)

I'm sorry to revive a three-year-old thread, but does anyone still have the old version of DMM viewer that works with this ripper?
(DLsite Viewer still works as of October 2017, even with 64-bit version)

Ahh, ndvermind. How could I check this thread like 20 times and still not find the "next page" button??

Anyway, a little tip I found:

QUOTE(Viredae @ Aug 19 2017, 09:23) *

Hey, I always seem to have the issue where the first page is completely jumbled, looking something like the attached image.

I'm using the DLSite viewer, by the way.

I had the exact same issue, plus the file numbers were getting messed up. So I tried opening the last page in DLsite viewer THEN run the ripper. That solved both of my problems.

This post has been edited by SSplayer: Nov 5 2017, 15:11
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: HKMITSUKI, wyj11223

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2022 - 14:44