> [SHOP] The Dancing Bear Shop - Update in progress - now with Diora's goodies!, Various Equips and Items - A whole bunch of Unassigneds - Free Gears and Collectables

post Jan 5 2014, 16:41
Post #1
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Rules applied (updated 27 January):
  1. Warning: please read the rules. No claims otherwise.
  2. First come first served. Priority to people who wrote in the topic.
  3. Page 1 contains links, while full list of items is in page 2 due to a series of enlargements of the shop. They are CTRL+F friendly and made mostly by unassigned gears though.
    • Due to 0.82 patch and RL i won't tag prices anymore. Make an offer via PM/MM and if i like it, the item is yours.
  4. COD is available and will be used as default way of payment. Sending credits first is fine too.
    • I accept the following currencies as well; you can also mix various modes and i will give you changes in credits, but please PM before doing it:
      • updates for my collection -> private transactions; this list may help you
      • in general, everything on my WTB
      • updates for my equipment -> private transactions. I use mostly (1H + Power) and (DW + Shade) builds
      • nice-looking, nymphomaniac sisters, cousins or (female!) friends. Green eyes and ~D cup would be perfect.
  5. Disclaimer: some of the items may be (the best of) leftovers from auctions. If you think there's anything wrong with that, PM me.
  6. Bargaining policy: discounts possible at my discretion, especially if low-levels. If I don't need credits immediately I can also send the item first and leaving a pending COD with a random item to be cleared within a reasonable amount of time.
In any case you think there is a misunderstand feel free to PM/MM me.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The Hottie Corner

A wise person told me once that sex sells. Business needs a hand or two, so i am forced to agree to market laws:
here is a poster girl who can be food for your perverted eyes and (i hope!) may bring you back every now and then.
I thought about a different one for every update, let's see what i will be able to find. Feel free to suggest, just in case.
Btw, here you can find all the previous Hotties i inserted (warning! heavy files, maybe NSFW - boobies inside).

Now, enjoy the view:

Diora Baird, 94cm/E cup rolleyes.gif

The Spot-The-Monster(s) Corner

Attached Image

These are part of my mobs (updated 31/08/2016). They are a bit expensive to mantain
and I don't know if they're doing well, so i'd like to have any information about them:
send me a screen with their infos (possibly via Scan), your own infos (level/difficulty)
and how you beated one of them (or the opposite), i will award you with 10,000C!
Should you be able to find one of the other hidden ones (all of which are in the PL50~60
range - note there are other 30 out there!) the award will be raised to 15,000C!
Also, as you may have noted, apart from the first (i was younger and ignorant -.-" )
they're all quite-nice-looking-and busty girls, so also send them this way. Thanks.

infos gained (as for 01 September) from: Ashi17, lessfull, derp-z2, Rhydin, Kalina25

The Free Pony Trade Corner

I already completed my OFC set and I don't really mind which ponies i have in my hand, so i'm willing to trade them 1:1 to help you complete your set if needed. Simply send a MM with your spare figurine and the name of which one(s) you need. The only requirement is that my stock doesn't go under 21 different ones, so trades for figurines i don't have will be preferred.
Here's the full list of ponies i own (updated 10 October):

CODE
[1] Twilight Sparkle         [1] Rainbow Dash              [3] Applejack
[1] Fluttershy               [2] Pinkie Pie                [-] Rarity
[1] Trixie                   [1] Princess Celestia         [1] Princess Luna
[2] Apple Bloom              [1] Scootaloo                 [3] Sweetie Belle
[2] Big Macintosh            [-] Spitfire                  [2] Derpy Hooves
[2] Lyra Heartstrings        [2] Octavia                   [2] Zecora
[2] Cheerilee                [1] Vinyl Scratch             [1] Daring Do
[1] Doctor Whooves           [1] Berry Punch               [-] Bon-Bon
[2] Fluffle Puff             [2] Angel Bunny               [2] Gummy

The Shop Exchange Corner

following a favor from brewdonkey i decided to open a section in which i make known to visitors that if they didn't find here what they're searching for, maybe other sellers could have it; if you want to be included in this list just PM me:

Brewdonkey Shop: featuring a funny gif of busty Hitomi Tanaka random busty girl
izPekopon Junk Shop: no Angol Mois hentai, but it's only a matter of tastes, i guess...

Proxy Sell Corner
Let's say you have some spare items you don't use but you aren't satisfied with Bazaar prices - i can understand you afterall -.-" Too busy with RL or only lazy to open your own shop? You feel like they aren't too much to do it? I can list them and try to sell them with a 10% fee. In case they are obsoletes, they will be listed in my auctions.
PM me the list of your equips to discuss about it.

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Oct 10 2017, 14:19

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

23 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)

post Jan 5 2014, 17:01
Post #2
arialinnoc

Rest time!! _(:з」∠)_
Level 500 (Newbie)

SC01 plz
credits sent
thank you biggrin.gif

--------------------
WTB Peerless Fiery Redwood staff of Destruction/Peerless Demonic Willow staff of Destruction
WTS Consumables/Ponies/Gears
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 17:08
Post #3
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

List of updates:
  • 01/05/2014: inauguration of the shop
  • 01/08/2014: added bindings and some equips
  • 01/13/2014: heavy restocking: removed crappy items: now almost all equips granted to have >3PABs or >2PABs+1special strike/effect/mitigation; added various collector items and stats; price revision
  • 01/17/2014: Light Armor no longer missing: added standard and Shade sections
  • 01/20/2014: (forced) restyling: the shop isn't longer on one page due to the lenght of first post; added a stack of light armors with elemental mitigations, some Phase cloth and Power heavy; added this changelog
  • 01/22/2014: added Shop Exchange corner; added few leather and cloth armor, a couple of axes and a couple of katanas
  • 01/24/2014: minor restyling; added various items, including artifacts; added Kevlar, Dragon Hide and other collector items; various other items
  • 01/26/2014: other minor restyling
  • 01/29/2014: added a Wakizashi; various Leather equips, a Shade Helmet and a Dragon Hide; two Power items; a Binding of the Cheetah
  • 02/02/2014: middle-winter-and-very-rainy update: added few collector items; a (still little) Giveaway Section; a Wakizashi; some Leather armors; also new discount politic for low level players
  • 02/18/2014: post-level-250-and-its-arenas update: second heavy restocking; added various items and boss trophies; price lowered; bigger free section (which completely replace previous discount politic); COD available
  • 02/26/2014: added Monster Info (later renamed Spot-The-Monster) corner; huge Collector Corner update (see page 2); first donation (thanks to fatquack); some new items here and there (but forgot to track them, doh! -.-" )
  • 03/12/2014: added Hottie Corner; many Collector items; various weapons and armors (this time i tracked them!); some Exquisite Power; Flower Vases and Bubble Gums
  • 04/01/2014: not-April-Fools update: added various items (Scrolls, Potions, other consumables); Past Hottie Corner; extended stats; Full Equip List + WTB; third heavy restocking; various Shade equips
  • 04/17/2014: it's-almost-Easter update: Lucy wish you happy holidays! full stats removed; added WIP Floor; various weapons, armors, some collectors and free gears
  • 07/05/2014: a-look-at-Japan update: two girls at the same price of one! removed Main Hall; various weapons, some shade and power armors but no collector gears this time; Proxy Sell Service available
  • 20/01/2015: shop reopens after a long-time hiatus! more items, more quality, more boobies, more everything! - yet less rules! enjoy!
  • 16/02/2015: some updates, including high-level shades due to upgrade of my main set
  • 10/09/2015: The Dancing Bear Shop has been revamped: new lists and a huge section of Unassigned equips. Also, new Free Pony Trade Corner
  • 28/09/2015: don't know what to write. Just added a few new items
  • 05/11/2015: post-Halloween update. This time mostly Shades and obsoletes. And obviously, new tits
  • 08/12/2015: slightly refill. A couple of IW10 weapons. Still thinking about obsolete auction. Same boobs as the last time since they seem fine enough
  • 17/01/2016: first update of the year. Refill with a few weapons and some interesting Shade gears. Also, a little word about my new series of auctions, the most recent of those will be listed in my sig rolleyes.gif
  • 07/02/2016: regular update. surely it happened something, but i don't remember what since i'm writing on the day of the following update heh.gif
  • 20/03/2016: Spring cleanup/maintenance update. Removed many obsolete links, while waiting for a proper update

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Mar 20 2016, 15:22

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 19:47
Post #4
tlstkdxjfa

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 349 (Godslayer)

[WS02] cod sent plz

thx
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 20:04
Post #5
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

-- reserved --

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Apr 18 2014, 20:31

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 20:57
Post #6
Dan31

Chilling around
Group: Members
Level 470 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Jan 5 2014, 19:04) *

i don't see a message from you neither in my inbox nor in my mooglemail mellow.gif

He wants you to send the equipment with a COD, I think. You probably should put in your first post whether you do CODs or not. If you don't have Postage Paid, CODs cost a small fee (10% of the amount you are asking).

http://ehwiki.org/wiki/MoogleMail

--------------------
>>> Monthly banner contest! <<<
Have your banner featured on the front page! Get hath!

Use the power of AJAX to boost the speed of HV battles!
HV Reloader for Firefox (original script by nihilvoid, modded by me) (last update: 17/11/2015)
Also includes MouseMelee, HV Counter Plus, Show Gems, Effect Durations, Disable Buff/Debuff Blinking, and more.
Beta version here. (last update: 22/11/2015)
Non-modded version (ie only implementing the AJAX interaction) available here. (last update: 22/11/2015)
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 21:17
Post #7
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

oh, thanks dan

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 01:08
Post #8
Nero-Arc

Regular Poster
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

[MA03] 出众 虚空 平衡 重槌T2(双) (Weapon - Two-handed Weapon) Price: 4500

c sent

--------------------
my wts

my wtb
wtb:
Trophies
Peerless Radiant Phase Gloves/Pants/Shoes of Heimdall 100m+
Peerless Charged Cotton Robe of the Heaven-sent 100m
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 01:12
Post #9
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(crass1 @ Jan 6 2014, 00:08) *

[MA03] 出众 虚空 平衡 重槌T2(双) (Weapon - Two-handed Weapon) Price: 4500

c sent

all right, thanks for the transfer and enjoy your mace!

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Jan 6 2014, 01:15

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 05:41
Post #10
jcullinane

Realist of HV
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

[CAx1] Exquisite Phase Cap of Fenrir (Head - Cloth Armor) Price: 30k

Credits Sent.

--------------------
WTS: JC's Small Shop of Legendary Equipment
WTB: JC's Bulletin Board of Needs
WTT: JC's Small Isekai Shop
-------------------------------
Mobs: Wookin Pa Nub - Attackbot - Mahamoti Djinn - Lemon-Lime
There is a difference between having the right to do something, and doing what's right.
PM me to find out who I'm talking about.
"Because this update, is so far up the ass, I would get banned for speaking my mind." - Bunko
Achieved: Pwnyslayer, Orbital Friendship Cannon
Hath Perks: More Favorite Notes I, II, Paging Enlargement I, II, III, Postage Paid, Vigorous Vitality,
Effluent Ether, Suffusive Spirit, Resplendent Regeneration, Enigma Energizer, Yakety Sax, Coupon Clipper,
Eminent Elementalist, Divine Warmage, Death and Decay, Evil Enchantress, Force of Nature,
Thinking Cap, Innate Arcana I, II, III, IV, V, Crystarium I, II, III, IV, V Tokenizer I,II, Daemon Duality I
Avatar Image courtesy of Evil Scorpio.

inb4 childish deletion tactic
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 12:14
Post #11
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

All right. Thanks jcullinane and tlstkdxjfa and enjoy your equips!

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 8 2014, 23:13
Post #12
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Added bindings and some equips. Light armor section is still work in progress...

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 13 2014, 23:43
Post #13
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Bump for heavy restocking: removed some crappy items and added some pretty others, including various collector items; added stats and also some discounts. Even if you can't see it, light armor section is no more a mess and shouldn't take more than few days to be added...

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 13 2014, 23:48
Post #14
Koaen

[On Hiatus]
Level 500 (Godslayer)

[RA01] Fair Platinum Rapier of the Raccoon | make an offer! | 14%PA 2PABs(DEX,AGI)
[SH01] Fair Bronze Shortsword of Balance | make an offer! | 15.39ACC 7%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[SH02] Fine Diamond Shortsword of Slaughter | make an offer! | 33.75WD 9%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[CAy02] Crude Silk Cap of Protection | make an offer!

50k each ?

--------------------
Level 500 Pre 0.82 & Trainings/Perks done 27/11/2015

[hvlist.niblseed.com] Monster DB

[On Hiatus]
+Quote Post

post Jan 14 2014, 00:11
Post #15
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(jenga201 @ Jan 13 2014, 22:48) *

[RA01] Fair Platinum Rapier of the Raccoon | make an offer! | 14%PA 2PABs(DEX,AGI)
[SH01] Fair Bronze Shortsword of Balance | make an offer! | 15.39ACC 7%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[SH02] Fine Diamond Shortsword of Slaughter | make an offer! | 33.75WD 9%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[CAy02] Crude Silk Cap of Protection | make an offer!

50k each ?

so 200k in total? fine for me!

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 14 2014, 03:35
Post #16
Koaen

[On Hiatus]
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Jan 13 2014, 17:11) *

so 200k in total? fine for me!

Ok, credits sent.

Thanks

--------------------
Level 500 Pre 0.82 & Trainings/Perks done 27/11/2015

[hvlist.niblseed.com] Monster DB

[On Hiatus]
+Quote Post

post Jan 14 2014, 10:40
Post #17
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

---

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Jul 20 2019, 11:18

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2014, 01:25
Post #18
pasibe1

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 96 (Lord)

[LO07] Exquisite Longsword of the Vampire

credits sent
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2014, 10:11
Post #19
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

i want this: http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=7de6ecf90a and this: http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=90b971e9ca

random thoughts: [web.archive.org] note on bra sizes 1; [www.herroom.com] note on bra sizes 2

[docs.google.com] forge materials

They say about me (i consider all of them funny quote about me, but PM me if you want a quote of yours to be removed):

(the source of my nick) Since a certain pervert asked me for it, here are some poster girls [boulay]

(about my poster girls) You don't even need a face at this point [brewdonkey]

(about my low level) There are even some who never bother to grind, just dancing around in the game, i.e. Scremaz [kos9494]

(no particular reason) Now is the time where I call you a pervert. laugh.gif [WhiteWolfRevy92]

(dunno why, but oh well...) Scremaz - Let's not forget the one that's being teased a lot [Inu Sakuya]

(via PM, normal conversation) You're the legendary pervert tongue.gif [arialinnoc]

The First Perverted Lottery!

auctions: [announcement] [#1] [#2] [#3] [#4] [#5] [#6] [#7] [#8] [#9] [#10] [#11] [#12] [#13] [#14] [#15] [#16] [#17] [#18] [#19] [#20] [#21]
Peerless Power Boots Legendary Radiant Phase Cap of Heimdall

My gears:

1H set: [Rapier - Shield]
- backup/upgrades: [-]
DW set: [Rapier - Wakizashi] / [Club - Rapier]
- backup/upgrades: [[Club 2 - Rapier 3] -- [Axe 1 - Axe 2 - Shortsword 1 - Shortsword 2]
2H weapons: [Estoc - Longsword - Mace - Katana]
Niten set: [Katana - Wakizashi]
Shade set: [Helmet - Breastplate - Gauntlets - Leggings - Boots]
Power set: [Helmet - Armor - Gauntlets - Leggings - Boots]
- backup/upgrades: [Boots 2 - Boots 3]
Holy mage: [Staff -- Cap - Robe - Gloves - Pants - Shoes]
- backup/upgrades: [Cap 2 - Robe 2 - Robe 3 - Gloves 2 - Gloves 3 - Pants 2]
Fire mage: [Staff -- Cap - Robe - Gloves - Pants - Shoes]
- backup/upgrades: [Cap 2 - Robe 2 - Gloves 2 - Shoes 2]

My perks: Postage Paid; GS-related ones; VV; IA4; DD1; Enigma Energizer; Thinking Cap; Extra Strength; Tokenizer 1

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Jun 16 2019, 12:01

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Jan 16 2014, 14:54
Post #20
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

- reserved -

QUOTE(Tenboro @ Aug 9 2007, 11:34) *

Weeding out spam and other crap. Encouraging activity in whatever ways you can think of. Stuff like that.

-------------

ssss2's datas on PFfest drops: /index.php?s=&am...t&p=3190543

Attached File  _waiting_for_decensor.zip ( 4.93mb ) Number of downloads: 51

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Feb 4 2018, 11:58

--------------------
+Quote Post

23 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: zhengjay

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2022 - 06:43