Post #1
RedUnit10

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 23 (Apprentice)

- Type:

- Attribute

- Description:

Someone who doesn't understand or doesn't know what is being done to them/ something they are doing is sexual.

- Examples:

Example 1

Example 2 (First 30 pages)

Example 3 (First 8 pages)

Example 4 (pages 5-33, 91-112, 151-169, 185-208)

Example 5

Example 6

- Why I feel this tag is needed:

The tag of clueless could apply to oblivious, naive, gullible, drugged, sleeping, unconscious, unaware, tricked, time stop, and in rarer cases drunk and mind controlled themes. It's a broader term to help someone like myself find the categories they seek, without needing to look for very specific terms that may or may not return favorable results.

However, this does not apply to "stealth sex" situations where a third party is clueless to what is happening right besides them or in front of them. Unless the third party is involved in some way, but are not aware of their involvement.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)

post Jul 12 2016, 14:01
Post #2
elgringo

Liberté, Egalité, Choucroute
Group: Members
Level 367 (Godslayer)

This looks promising.

+Quote Post

post Jul 12 2016, 14:30
Post #3
Binglo

Y'all got anymore of them tags?
Group: Global Mods
Level 455 (Godslayer)

Solid concept, definition needs some work.

--------------------
Treat others like you want to be treated.

Want to suggest a new tag? Read this.

post Jul 12 2016, 15:43
Post #4
Maximum_Joe

Legendary Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

So if there is a single line of dialogue that says "I don't understand" this qualifies?

--------------------
Try to fill your life with good things.
+Quote Post

post Jul 12 2016, 16:27
Post #5
@43883

Level 500 (Newbie)

Someone who doesn't understand or doesn't know what is being done to them/something they are doing is sexual.
Obligatory homage to Kei Mizuryu's best character - and a gotcha for your tag suggestion.

This post has been edited by Luna_Flina: Jul 16 2016, 13:08
+Quote Post

post Jul 12 2016, 22:09
Post #6
Binglo

Y'all got anymore of them tags?
Group: Global Mods
Level 455 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Maximum_Joe @ Jul 12 2016, 14:43) *

So if there is a single line of dialogue that says "I don't understand" this qualifies?

Check the first example, a single line should certainly not qualify, a full sex scene where a character is clueless should be the target.

--------------------
Treat others like you want to be treated.

Want to suggest a new tag? Read this.

post Jul 13 2016, 01:03
Post #7
Maximum_Joe

Legendary Poster
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Binglo @ Jul 12 2016, 15:09) *

Check the first example

Seems closer to a "deception" tag than anything else.

So far every example uses a blindfold or mind control. Not seeing why this is needed.

--------------------
Try to fill your life with good things.
+Quote Post

post Jul 13 2016, 01:13
Post #8
RedUnit10

Lurker
Level 23 (Apprentice)

Wow, I uh, didn't expect such sudden feedback and such fairly supportive feedback at that.

I completely agree with Binglo, the whole theme of a scene needs to fall under the "clueless" classification to count. That's not to say the character doesn't eventually figure it out, like in example 2 and 3, but that a good portion of the entire thing needs to read like a character is clueless.

If I were to liken it to, say, the 'sleeping' tag for example. I would say that it's ok to tag a doujin sleeping, so long as the character having the naughty things being done to them remains asleep while the acts are taking place. It's ok if they wake up afterwards, just so long as they weren't faking it.

So clueless would not apply to a situation where a character is playing dumb, just so that they can deliver an amusing line of dialogue and keep the bone train on track.

And for a revised definition, how does this sound:

Having no knowledge or understanding of a sexual situation.
+Quote Post

post Jul 13 2016, 01:53
Post #9
Warrior1988

Newcomer
Level 39 (Journeyman)

great Idea!
+Quote Post

post Jul 13 2016, 22:01
Post #10
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

QUOTE(Binglo @ Jul 12 2016, 06:30) *

Solid concept, definition needs some work.

Do you only see the color vanilla or something? You're always quick to comprehend and support tags for the simple and harmless like this. But a certain thread for the exact opposite that's over a year old and has 6 pages still ain't got no tag. Because your first response was:
QUOTE(Binglo @ Mar 5 2015, 03:28) *

I'm not seeing the difference between this suggestion and blackmail.

+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 00:52
Post #11
RedUnit10

Lurker
Level 23 (Apprentice)

QUOTE(Marien @ Jul 13 2016, 15:01) *

Do you only see the color vanilla or something? You're always quick to comprehend and support tags for the simple and harmless like this. But a certain thread for the exact opposite that's over a year old and has 6 pages still ain't got no tag. Because your first response was:

Not to get myself too involved, but deception is just the other half of the coin for my tag suggestion in my opinion. Taking advantage of the naivety or gullibility of someone is in a way deceiving them, if anything, it sounds like you'd want to support my tag suggestion.

It might sound more "vanilla" since we're looking at the ones that are being tricked, but don't forget that the person on the other side is still helping themselves to the situation.

Though now that I think about it, deception could also apply to situations were the character knows what they are doing but doesn't know who they are doing it with. Which is different from clueless, where the character doesn't comprehend what they are doing to be sexual or perverse.

Just putting this out there.
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 01:29
Post #12
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

QUOTE(RedUnit10 @ Jul 13 2016, 16:52) *

Taking advantage of the naivety or gullibility of someone is in a way deceiving them, if anything, it sounds like you'd want to support my tag suggestion.

I prefer deception because I'd only need to use one namespace for tag flagging if it were under misc. And it was almost called sexual predator, which would have been great. Because then it could have been used to find the ever elusive 'female' predators without needing to mix up tags to find them by their victims. Clueless sounds like another name for bimbo. But it's for males too so I'd have add both genders to my flagged tags when I already don't have enough room. Because in my flagged tags there's stuff like male:prostitution, female:prostitution, male:sleeping, female:sleeping, etc.

Basically, the inverse of this idea was suggested over a year ago and should have been implemented. Now you propose a similar, 'nicer' tag and the mod acts like its more sinister cousin never happened. Because apparently we make tags based on the prey, not the predator.
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 05:30
Post #13
RedUnit10

Lurker
Level 23 (Apprentice)

Since Marien brought it up, I figured I'd post an example of what I see is a combination of the tags "clueless" and "deception":

Example.

Here, the clueless part is what Elizabeth doesn't know that this man is just using her. He's taking advantage of her gullible nature, all the time while deceiving her.
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 13:10
Post #14
@43883

Level 500 (Newbie)

Would you rather have a tag pass and wreck the system, or a tag stay on hold until other users can make it slightly more viable and slightly less prone to mistagging?

Given a tag suggestion does not enforce any kind of janitoring responsibility for the OP, I'd wager the latter is preferred by janitors - and potential mistaggers.
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 20:42
Post #15
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

QUOTE(Luna_Flina @ Jul 14 2016, 05:10) *

Would you rather have a tag pass and wreck the system, or a tag stay on hold until other users can make it slightly more viable and slightly less prone to mistagging?

Given a tag suggestion does not enforce any kind of janitoring responsibility for the OP, I'd wager the latter is preferred by janitors - and potential mistaggers.

I can see it now. All the dumb hentai chicks who fall for the weakest blackmail plots and end up in a netorare getting slapped with the clueless tag. Had we went with the 'sexual predator' tag we'd be more concerned with the person taking advantage of them. Setting our eyes on the guilty rather than the innocent. You know, like those manipulative assholes who always get away with their crimes because the maledom tag isn't a thing anymore and nobody's paying attention to them while they're slut shaming the victim or whatnot?
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 21:29
Post #16
Mags_

Woven by a single thread.
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Marien @ Jul 15 2016, 03:42) *

I would've thought cluelessness would be a subject on which you would be vastly knowledgeable.

--------------------
QUOTE(FourThirteen @ Oct 10 2012, 12:51) *
Some users are under the mistaken apprehension that any form of cruelty or insults count as Trolling, and those users generally need to fuck off and die.
QUOTE(dixi normous @ Dec 4 2020, 03:51) *
You are AIDS in a cape.
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 21:54
Post #17
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

QUOTE(Magstomper @ Jul 14 2016, 13:29) *

I would've thought cluelessness would be a subject on which you would be vastly knowledgeable.

I know it's what you are whenever you post your non-sequitur comments about me in the sections you have nothing to do with. Like here or Cove of Scanlaters.
+Quote Post

post Jul 14 2016, 23:04
Post #18
Mags_

Woven by a single thread.
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Marien @ Jul 15 2016, 04:54) *

I know it's what you are whenever you post your non-sequitur comments about me in the sections you have nothing to do with. Like here or Cove of Scanlaters.

Swing and a miss......

--------------------
QUOTE(FourThirteen @ Oct 10 2012, 12:51) *
Some users are under the mistaken apprehension that any form of cruelty or insults count as Trolling, and those users generally need to fuck off and die.
QUOTE(dixi normous @ Dec 4 2020, 03:51) *
You are AIDS in a cape.
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2018, 05:39
Post #19
sauerkraut

I posted a bunch of Tables of Contents in 2018.
Level 302 (Godslayer)

I'd like to revive this discussion. I've been a few years here and I always thought this tag was denied by the vast majority. It's pretty encouraging to see that there's been some traction for this tag at some point.

I propose changing the name to "naive" and adding a few examples, like so:

naive

Type: Activity / Visual

Description: Having little to no knowledge of sex. e.g. not knowing about privacy during sex, not knowing about incest, not knowing the link between sex and pregnancy, etc.
Gender: The gender of the sexually ignorant character determines if the tag is placed in the female or male namespace.
Japanese: 無知シチュ
Slave Tags: Female, Male

I also want to point out that this definition doesn't necessarily need the character to be deceived or taken advantage of. Like here:

http://ehentaihip.com/g/1195845/ee1e3150b3/

Here's the tag on pixiv
[www.pixiv.net] https://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_t...%83%81%E3%83%A5
+Quote Post

post Dec 30 2018, 10:27
Post #20
zirpcev

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 19 (Novice)

This is my fetish and I spend hours a day skimming through new and old hentai looking for it because it goes untagged on every site. I'll be the first to admit there isn't always a clear line where something is or isn't clueless/unaware/naive and we need to work on better terms and definitions before it's implemented, but clearly the examples listed in this thread show a distinct fetish worthy of a tag.

Here are some more examples:
http://ehentaihip.com/g/341709/81a3f46243/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/1306427/583a328a3a/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/1208774/37b819a878/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/1211902/d47ee7a107/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/992561/53196e541f/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/677657/814ecebd78/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/580164/1ea22a9cc0/

http://ehentaihip.com/g/812908/0b6012e630/ (An honourable mention here because the male lead thinks he's fucking a lifelike doll, which may fit some definitions of the tag)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2022 - 03:29