> Special forum rules

You are not allowed to make any posts in this forum that is not a request, a response to a request, or serious discussion about what is requested. There is to be no flaming or harassment, be it for the nature of the request or the status of the requester. If you do not like a request, just ignore it.

Furthermore, requests are not to be bumped by thread creator, and requests should not be reposted.

Limit yourself to at most two request threads a day.

Translation requests should go here for translations with a bounty, and here for translations without one.

> Does anyone has this SFM clip by Zenu?, 500 Hath reward

post Jul 27 2017, 14:56
Post #1
BrainSucks

Not Bayonetta
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 133 (Lord)

I'm looking for this clip and hopefully in better quality than the one I found in sankaku.
================
[warning: snapshots contain 3D lolicon + bestiality]
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3
================

All of the loli videos have been removed from Zenu's blog and for some reason it's difficult to find them anywhere else.

If someone has it then plz PM me & I'll give 500 Hath for the trouble.

--------------------
The Art Battle (you can draw? then come here ^_^) Available Challenges

My gallery so far... / Erogos ... / My Request... / My bounty... (1,000,000 credits & 200 hath)
Warning: signature is outdated as fuck.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety
~Benjamin Franklin

V.I.P stands for "very important person", but no life is more important than another, so the real meaning of V.I.P is "very ignorant personality".
~Khoa

The only good pony is a dead one.
~Maximum Joe
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)

post Jul 31 2017, 15:29
Post #2
BrainSucks

Not Bayonetta
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 133 (Lord)

Status update; found a link to download all of Zenu's works from upstore net but it requires premium membership:
[www.epidems.net] Source
[upstore.net] Download (premium only)

So if someone can help me out and share this pack (into parts if necessary) to a friendly host like sendspace etc I'll give 1m Credits + 1000 Hath for the trouble.
Plz make sure not to use a host that contains a shitload of pop-ups and survey crap.

Or help me out with the specific clip I've mentioned earlier for 500 Hath.

--------------------
The Art Battle (you can draw? then come here ^_^) Available Challenges

My gallery so far... / Erogos ... / My Request... / My bounty... (1,000,000 credits & 200 hath)
Warning: signature is outdated as fuck.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety
~Benjamin Franklin

V.I.P stands for "very important person", but no life is more important than another, so the real meaning of V.I.P is "very ignorant personality".
~Khoa

The only good pony is a dead one.
~Maximum Joe
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Ruffy1994

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2022 - 04:02