> (Unofficial) Hentaiverse Discord server

post Sep 5 2019, 01:46
Post #1
Nezu

Rat
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Come join us on the HentaiVerse Discord server to chat about... mostly HentaiVerse. Sometimes other things.

If you would like to join us, please follow this link!

[discord.gg] https://discord.gg/TzR9V6H

Discord is accessible through a web client or a desktop client if you prefer.

It is strictly unofficial (despite mod presence) and not supported by Tenboro.

The same rules that apply on the E-Hentai IRC channel also apply here.

Please don't use this thread to argue about whether Discord is evil, directly coded by the Anti-Christ, etc. If you don't want to join.. just don't join. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Nezu: Jul 19 2021, 23:52

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)

post Sep 5 2019, 06:09
Post #2
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(lestion @ Sep 4 2019, 19:46) *

It is strictly unofficial and is not supported by E-H staff in any way.

this is very important. administration and other high-tier mods always took distances from discord, saying that the only official chat is that IRC channel and if you'll ever see a discord server, it's not made by tenboro.
of course, nobody can forbid users from opening one of their own will and - provided nothing against e-hentai ToS happens there - nobody should have anything to say on regard.

and on a sidenote, OP already stressed it (rightfully so), so let's skip the "tenboro said there isn't a hentaiverse discord server!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2019, 06:10
Post #3
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

(who's the welcoming girl, btw?)

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2019, 06:33
Post #4
Nezu

Rat
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Sep 4 2019, 23:10) *

I can only offer you a Kpop of Orz at this time, but I assure you he's eager to please wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2019, 07:50
Post #5
Uncle Stu

The new barely sober barely sane but fully grumpy edition
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Sep 5 2019, 00:10) *

Do you still have the power high heels i did sent you? duck.gif

--------------------
The day you lose someone isn't the worst. At least you've got something to do. It's all the days they stay gone.

Who did you expect at the end of all this? God? The Devil, perhaps? No... it's just... me.

This game gave me a sweet ***** after taking me out at a fancy restaurant where it fingered my ***** in the bathroom. One of those nice bathrooms with an attendant who hands out towels and lube. But it was weird that he was staring at us the whole time. I tipped him good though.

So even if he wanted to do it, he had to attemp to put coconut with no natural adhesive on his balls, and that is not how you run a company.

+Quote Post

post Sep 19 2019, 05:44
Post #6
BlueWaterSplash

Swimsuit Girl
Group: Members
Level 400 (Godslayer)

For some reason I have trouble using Discord the last couple years, only after it started to get really bloated. It gets ultra slow for me, to the point where the screen keeps blanking out and everything I type appears seconds later, with 10 second delays for any message to appear. I suspect hardware or software issues, but it could also be an Internet connection problem between me and the physical Discord servers.

I prefer IRC, although I don't speak on the IRC channel here, just checked it out once.
+Quote Post

post Sep 19 2019, 06:30
Post #7
Nezu

Rat
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(BlueWaterSplash @ Sep 18 2019, 22:44) *

For some reason I have trouble using Discord the last couple years, only after it started to get really bloated. It gets ultra slow for me, to the point where the screen keeps blanking out and everything I type appears seconds later, with 10 second delays for any message to appear. I suspect hardware or software issues, but it could also be an Internet connection problem between me and the physical Discord servers.

I prefer IRC, although I don't speak on the IRC channel here, just checked it out once.

Well, I knew there would have to be someone... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 19 2019, 07:08
Post #8
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Uncle Stu @ Sep 5 2019, 01:50) *

Do you still have the power high heels i did sent you? duck.gif

i thought it was our private thing... duck.gif

QUOTE(lestion @ Sep 19 2019, 00:30) *

Well, I knew there would have to be someone... rolleyes.gif

still polite enough.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 19 2019, 07:19
Post #9
Uncle Stu

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Sep 19 2019, 01:08) *

i thought it was our private thing... duck.gif

I couldnt resist. laugh.gif

--------------------
The day you lose someone isn't the worst. At least you've got something to do. It's all the days they stay gone.

Who did you expect at the end of all this? God? The Devil, perhaps? No... it's just... me.

This game gave me a sweet ***** after taking me out at a fancy restaurant where it fingered my ***** in the bathroom. One of those nice bathrooms with an attendant who hands out towels and lube. But it was weird that he was staring at us the whole time. I tipped him good though.

So even if he wanted to do it, he had to attemp to put coconut with no natural adhesive on his balls, and that is not how you run a company.

+Quote Post

post Sep 19 2019, 08:34
Post #10
BlueWaterSplash

Swimsuit Girl
Level 400 (Godslayer)

It would be great if I could figure out what causes the problems with my Discord so I can use it, that's all I meant to say. I see other people complaining of slowness this past year, but there are no authoritative explanations or solutions. Unfortunately, the Discord developers themselves shut down such complaints when they can, as if they don't want people to know about them. There is not a lot of transparency.

This post has been edited by BlueWaterSplash: Sep 19 2019, 08:38
+Quote Post

post Sep 20 2019, 04:19
Post #11
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

did you try the usual stuff like cleaning cache, incognito mode, different browser, different pc, different line?

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 20 2019, 04:31
Post #12
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Group: Global Mods
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

I also have problems with discord. Never really noticed when I only used it for work, but since I've started using it more I've noticed how clunky it is.

It's slowest in browsers (I've tried chrome & firefox), but the program isn't much better. I've tried it on my office work pc, my home work pc, and my gaming pc, and it's just as clunky on all of them.

Edit: Though that's not what this thread it about, so to bring it back on topic, I do recommend joining the server even if discord isn't the best, it's full of fantastic people and great advise.

This post has been edited by Ubershank: Sep 20 2019, 04:34
+Quote Post

post Sep 20 2019, 04:41
Post #13
Nezu

Rat
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

I can't speak for the browser-based service, but the standalone client has been very much stable and fairly lightweight for me. For what it's worth, I'm only in some 15 servers, several of which are inactive, so possibly if you're in a number of very high activity servers that would have a hit on performance. (It seems odd to me that it might load anything for servers you haven't tabbed into yet, though - seems like avoiding that would be a really intuitive way to improve performance).

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 20 2019, 08:41
Post #14
BlueWaterSplash

Swimsuit Girl
Level 400 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz) *
did you try the usual stuff like cleaning cache, incognito mode, different browser, different pc, different line?

Everything in there tried and more, except incognito mode, which I shall soon try as it's the easiest thing. Different PC and OS and Internet line has been tried, however I have not recently tried another browser. When I get a chance, I should try yet another PC that had run Discord well before, with another browser, yet another OS, and yet another kind of Internet line.

I've tried removing myself from channels/servers, culling my Discord friends list, turning off as much of the bloatware as it lets you, and disabling image loading, but it had no noticeable effect on the problem.

Clearly the problem does not affect everyone, and most people report no issues. The slowness problem for me does seem to randomly vary in severity. Lately on good days I can use it but it's very slow and annoying. I can easily say that on my bad days, there is not a person on this planet who could tolerate it and use Discord.

I am lately suspecting the Internet connection, as I do live in a semi-remote location, and Discord is not the only popular gaming service I cannot use. I also can't use Twitch, on any PC or Internet line. I usually get 1 fps on Twitch videos, then it freezes. Just as with Discord, I used to be able to use Twitch perfectly, but only on a faster PC with a faster Internet connection. Now Twitch is generally inaccessible.

I have access to 3 fast local ISPs but this won't matter if the problem is due to physical location and blockage upstream.
+Quote Post

post Dec 12 2019, 12:24
Post #15
Nezu

Rat
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

This has almost fallen off page 1 thanks to the many help request threads, so here's a bump to keep it relevant...

We're still active! And mostly friendly! Please feel free to join us, everyone!

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Feb 10 2020, 11:58
Post #16
Uncle Stu

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Attached Image
Yup, problem fixed. Visibility ensured. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

post Feb 12 2020, 17:21
Post #17
Ass Spanker

Professional Ass Spanker
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

While I want to join the server, it's pretty easy to link my discord back to who I am in real life so I gotta decline

--------------------
QUOTE *
helo my england not so good but i make translate anyway with ocr deepl from chinese to england please give to me comison donate to kofi thank

____ Weapons: Shield _ | Rapier: Light - Dark | _____ Staff
1H Slaughter: Head ___ | Body ___ | Hands ___ | Legs | Feet
_Frozen Mage: Head [2] | Body ___ | Hands ___ | Legs | Feet
=== === === === === === === === === === === === === === ===

*bork me karma* | MPC-HC foobar master race. Fite me. | # of Chaos Token to unlock slots

Orbital Friendship Cannon crits Viserion for 2232753 void damage
Battle Perks: Vigorous Vitality, Effluent Ether, Resplendent Regeneration, Eminent Elementalist, Evil Enchantress, Force of Nature, Enigma Energizer, Dæmon Duality III, Innate Arcana V
Misc Perks: Coupon Clipper, Extra Strength Formula, Crystarium V, Tokenizer III, Hoarder I, Long Gone Before Daylight, Postage Paid

+Quote Post

post Feb 12 2020, 18:07
Post #18
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Ass Spanker @ Feb 12 2020, 09:21) *

While I want to join the server, it's pretty easy to link my discord back to who I am in real life so I gotta decline

Same (only ever used discord for work until this one), so I just made a HV only one. Just thought I'd mention it for those who would like to join but are concerned due to that.
+Quote Post

post Feb 13 2020, 04:49
Post #19
Juggernaut Santa

Living in HV 0.83 until Tenboro adds the Tower to Persistent
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Well, there's a reason this is unofficial.

Most of us won't join because it's just an unavoidable privacy risk heh.gif

--------------------
[WTS] My shop (Cheap Stuff) + Free Forge and Coupon Clipper Service + Monster Scan Bounty for Low Levels + My Legendary Drops History
[WTB] Any Scythe (unlimited) / Legendary * Scythe of Slaughter (1) @5M or exchange w/ PEERLESS Longsword / My Galleries (30) / My Bounties (0 Open)
Finding 2 Doujins - Bounty of 100k Each / Need Source of some image? Check this before asking anything to anyone :P
Weapons: {[ Rapier / Shield ] / [Waki] } / [ Axe / Club / Rapier ] / { Axe / [ Shortsword / Rapier ]} / [ Katana / Waki ] / Estoc / Longsword / Mace / Scythes
Power Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet] // Shielding Plate Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet]
Shade Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet] // Reinforced Leather of Deflection Set: [Helmet] / [Body] / [Hands] / [Legs] / [Feet]
Fire Mage Set: [ [Hot(ly) Rod] ] / [ [Torch] / [Pitchfork] ] / [Burning Hat] / [Fiery Cloak] / [Ignition Cloth Gloves] / [Butt on fire] / [Floor (that is lava)]
Adept Learner: MAX; Scavenger: 32/50; Luck of the Draw: 12/25; Quartermaster: 8/20; Archaeologist: 5/10; Forge: 126/50 (MAX); Monsters: 88 (34/95)
QUOTE(Uncle Stu @ Jul 7 2017, 01:45) *
I am uncle stu, you are a bad person, that is how the world is, just face it and dont pretend something you are not. ^_^
+Quote Post

post Feb 13 2020, 04:57
Post #20
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Juggernaut Santa @ Feb 12 2020, 20:49) *

it's just an unavoidable privacy risk heh.gif

Unless of course, you just make one with random details. Like most people do when signing up for e-hentai too.
Hint: Discord doesn't ask for a real name, and emails as easy to fake as it ever was.

This post has been edited by Ubershank: Feb 13 2020, 05:03
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: k999k99

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2022 - 17:50