> [Red's 47th Individual Bounty] (C74) [2Stroke (YTS Takana)] 2Stroke TY (Spice and Wolf) -> [English], Reward: 50,000 Credits + 50 Hath

post May 31 2013, 15:54
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 354 (Godslayer)

Because: I have no idea how this hasn't been translated yet. Time to correct this oversight.

View Full Bounty

Translate the listed dojin into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.<br /><br />In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums or PM me with it.<br /><br />Dojin: http://ehentaihip.com/g/187401/c9658376a4/ (RAW)<br /><br />If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post in the relevant forum thread (which has more details on the bounty): <br /><br />Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.<br /><br />In addition to the carriers listed, you should post the translation in the forums.

Related Image:

Translate the linked gallery into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.

This translation includes credit pages. Broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted.

This is my (lost track around ~100) individual (no project) translation bounty. This release will likely be under an [EHCOVE] group tag. You (the translator) will be credited for your work on a credit page unless you want to be anonymous.

Gallery link: http://ehentaihip.com/g/187401/c9658376a4/

If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2-3 weeks and you are unresponsive, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.

Also:
* Due to potential misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty;
* broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted;
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present;
* yes, please translate into English non-moan SFXes (examples: bounce, giggle, jinngle, creak);
* if you do the translating, you should accept the bounty, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it;
* if you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me);
* crappy editing will not be accepted;
* please include credits with the translator name (unless they requested here to be anonymous), yourself as an editor (if you want), and my nickname (and those of others who contributed to this bounty significantly) as the sponsor, as well as the name of any other major sponsors for the translation and editing (check bounties). Also, note this is an [EHCOVE] release, add a link to the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host, and invite readers to use our bounty system or join us as editors/translators. Sample credit pages: link;link, link and (now that's cool!) link;
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5 (apply for it here);
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2 reward (apply for it here smile.gif );
* if you are new to the bounties/this forum, check helpful links/guides here

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: May 31 2013, 16:01

--------------------

Tag check Backlogs: expunge rename K+

Created tags you can blame me for: clamp (def, use), clone (def, use), closed eyes (def, use), dismantling (def, use), facial hair (def, use), fishnets (def, use), hair buns (def, use), headless (def, use), hood (def, use), horns (def, use), kemonomimi (def, use), missing cover (def, use), sarashi (def, use), sketch lines (def, use), soushuuhen (def, use), tail (def, use)

Tags significantly changed: filming (def, use), large tattoo (def, use), exhibitionism

Interesting tag proposals/revisions under discussion (please consider commenting): anon, below knee boots, calendar, clueless (aka naive), couple (two people having sex), eye-covering bang, hat, helmet, husband and wife (aka married couple, spouse), phone/camera scan, under knee high boots / below knee boots, watching

Tags I am thinking about proposing (be scared / PM me with comments/examples): butt plug, covered in cum, halo, high heels, metal bikini, mentally retarded, miniskirt, ribbon headband, samurai, self-sucking, socks, flora/vegetable insertion (please post examples here), veil

Play some games and rip them for the galleries

My scan commissions

Can you read Japanese? Do you want lots of GP/creds/hath? Visit our bounty subforum! Extra rewards if you translate posted EHCOVE bounties or my proposed projects here! (Also looking for editors and proofreaders).

Celebrate EHCOVE's 5th Anniversary and check out our first exclusive Artist/Game CG set release, the OPTC Nude Project: A Man's Dream

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 59)

post Jan 31 2014, 19:32
Post #41
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 163 (Destined)

QUOTE(Nomake Wan @ Jan 31 2014, 03:56) *

We are indeed talking about the font. The edges of the font are jagged, which makes us think you have antialiasing disabled on that font. Fonts should never be jagged like that.

I understand that part but the thing is I'm basically drawing that font from scratch since it's not a font style i can find, so i have no option for antilias sadly. however I thought I was able to fake it. Is it still wrong on the sample I posted?? Or did you mean the boi~ng one?
+Quote Post

post Jan 31 2014, 20:32
Post #42
Nomake Wan

Casual Poster
Level 30 (Journeyman)

It's still wrong in the latest version, yes. I see that you tried to blur it to reduce the jaggies, but blurring it isn't a really good solution either. Sucks that you're drawing the letters by hand... huh.gif
+Quote Post

post Jan 31 2014, 20:44
Post #43
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

Hmmmm, I think the font, jagged or otherwise, looks fine. I looked at the last image and I am really not seeing anything to complain about. What am I missing? I'll ask two expert editors to comment here.

--------------------

Created tags you can blame me for: clamp (def, use), clone (def, use), closed eyes (def, use), dismantling (def, use), facial hair (def, use), fishnets (def, use), hair buns (def, use), headless (def, use), hood (def, use), horns (def, use), kemonomimi (def, use), missing cover (def, use), sarashi (def, use), sketch lines (def, use), soushuuhen (def, use), tail (def, use)

Tags significantly changed: filming (def, use), large tattoo (def, use), exhibitionism

Interesting tag proposals/revisions under discussion (please consider commenting): anon, below knee boots, calendar, clueless (aka naive), couple (two people having sex), eye-covering bang, hat, helmet, husband and wife (aka married couple, spouse), phone/camera scan, under knee high boots / below knee boots, watching

Tags I am thinking about proposing (be scared / PM me with comments/examples): butt plug, covered in cum, halo, high heels, metal bikini, mentally retarded, miniskirt, ribbon headband, samurai, self-sucking, socks, flora/vegetable insertion (please post examples here), veil

My scan commissions

Can you read Japanese? Do you want lots of GP/creds/hath? Visit our bounty subforum! Extra rewards if you translate posted EHCOVE bounties or my proposed projects here! (Also looking for editors and proofreaders).

Celebrate EHCOVE's 5th Anniversary and check out our first exclusive Artist/Game CG set release, the OPTC Nude Project: A Man's Dream

+Quote Post

post Jan 31 2014, 21:35
Post #44
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

Ok, I finished the first verson of it. I'm sure there's quite a few mistakes but I've been staring at it for too long and am too tired to notice any atm. So if anyone finds any errors let me know and I'll fix them.

*Link removed*
Go to http://ehentaihip.com/g/187401/c9658376a4/ for the completed edit.

QUOTE(Nomake Wan @ Jan 31 2014, 06:32) *

It's still wrong in the latest version, yes. I see that you tried to blur it to reduce the jaggies, but blurring it isn't a really good solution either. Sucks that you're drawing the letters by hand... huh.gif

oh and i'm not drawing them completely from scratch. i'm starting with a base font and after pasting a pattern over the letters i add a outline and blur it. not the best way i know but atm it's the only way i know of. :/

This post has been edited by Ryukoreiakuma: Feb 5 2014, 20:56
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 06:25
Post #45
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 187 (Lord)

QUOTE(Ryukoreiakuma @ Jan 31 2014, 07:35) *

Ok, I finished the first verson of it. I'm sure there's quite a few mistakes but I've been staring at it for too long and am too tired to notice any atm. So if anyone finds any errors let me know and I'll fix them.

[www.mediafire.com] (C74) [2Stroke (YTS Takana)] 2Stroke TY (Spice and Wolf) ver 1

The pass for the zip is
oh and i'm not drawing them completely from scratch. i'm starting with a base font and after pasting a pattern over the letters i add a outline and blur it. not the best way i know but atm it's the only way i know of. :/

Alright, I'm Editor 1 of 2 apparently. Now, when you say you pasted the font over the base font, do you mean you used the Layer Style to put a pattern overlay? Actually, what program are you using?

--------------------
NOTICE: In light of everything going on with the EH forums, you may direct contact me, Super Shanko, at the following locations for all your inquiries as shit’s popping off. Any of these would be your best chance of contacting me for future scan shit, questions and all that good stuff for hopefully a temporary thing.( T_T)

Twitter: @Super_Shanko
Deviant Art: SuperShanko
Email: [email protected]
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 07:11
Post #46
lightshader

Retired doujin editor
Level 326 (Godslayer)

I'll chip in a bit as well- I do agree that some anti-aliasing effect needs to be applied.

Since you said the font was handwritten, that means you probably need a better paintbrush stroke. Look for one that has soft edges.

--------------------
Magical girls are hazardous to our lives...
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 08:47
Post #47
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

ok now it clear that i must be doing it wrong. here's my process from the start. (i'm using gimp btw.)
1. use text tool to type the sfx.
2. select the sfx and past the pattern over it.
3. duplicate layer and select by color.
4. grow selection by 1 px and color black
5. select privious layer by color and cut so there's a black outline.
6. duplicate layer again and select outline and grow by 2 px .
7. color white and place under privious layers.
8. duplicate outline layer and use blur filter.

that my basic process for the sfx.
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 10:57
Post #48
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 187 (Lord)

QUOTE(Ryukoreiakuma @ Jan 31 2014, 18:47) *

ok now it clear that i must be doing it wrong. here's my process from the start. (i'm using gimp btw.)
1. use text tool to type the sfx.
2. select the sfx and past the pattern over it.
3. duplicate layer and select by color.
4. grow selection by 1 px and color black
5. select privious layer by color and cut so there's a black outline.
6. duplicate layer again and select outline and grow by 2 px .
7. color white and place under privious layers.
8. duplicate outline layer and use blur filter.

that my basic process for the sfx.

Way too many steps. I don't use GIMP so I don't know if it will apply but what you're going to need to do is see if there are any layer options for a pattern overlay stroke and/or outer glow. Also when you select your font, you should have options for anti-aliasing (<-turn on).

This post has been edited by Super Shanko: Feb 1 2014, 10:57

--------------------
NOTICE: In light of everything going on with the EH forums, you may direct contact me, Super Shanko, at the following locations for all your inquiries as shit’s popping off. Any of these would be your best chance of contacting me for future scan shit, questions and all that good stuff for hopefully a temporary thing.( T_T)

+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 11:18
Post #49
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

QUOTE(Super Shanko @ Jan 31 2014, 20:57) *

Way too many steps. I don't use GIMP so I don't know if it will apply but what you're going to need to do is see if there are any layer options for a pattern overlay stroke and/or outer glow. Also when you select your font, you should have options for anti-aliasing (<-turn on).

yea i agree, it is way too many steps but it was the only idea i had at the time. tongue.gif and i tried to find those options you said at first only i had no idea what they were called, just what they did, so imma take another look. tongue.gif also i did have antilias on only the step where i pasted the pattern over it kinda got rid of it, which is why i had to fake it with the blur.

well imma post a redone sample in about 30 min(or sooner depending on how long it takes me.) to see if it's any better.
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 12:17
Post #50
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

wow post rape... idk what just happend >.<

This post has been edited by Ryukoreiakuma: Feb 1 2014, 12:22
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 12:18
Post #51
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

*ignore*

This post has been edited by Ryukoreiakuma: Feb 1 2014, 12:24
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 12:18
Post #52
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

*ignore*

This post has been edited by Ryukoreiakuma: Feb 1 2014, 12:25
+Quote Post

post Feb 1 2014, 12:21
Post #53
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

Ok i think i fixed it, or am at least getting closer to a fix. (hopefully)

Attached Image
+Quote Post

post Feb 3 2014, 02:15
Post #54
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 187 (Lord)

I see the word "font" at the bottom corner there, and it looks a tad blurry around "wag" sfx directly under "fondle", but otherwise looks fine to me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

post Feb 3 2014, 12:42
Post #55
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

Ok this time i think i may have it. I fixed the errors that Super Shanko pointed out on page 4 and I can't find any errors on any othr pages. (mind you it's harder to find errors in one's own work tongue.gif) So unless there's some mistakes I may have maid then this is the final verson.

*Link Removed*

Go to http://ehentaihip.com/g/187401/c9658376a4/ for the completed edit.

This post has been edited by Ryukoreiakuma: Feb 5 2014, 21:00
+Quote Post

post Feb 4 2014, 06:56
Post #56
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

Seems fine to me. What do you think, guys?

The bubble borders of the last two or so pages look weird but this is the art, it's the same in the RAW.

One thing: why are there two versions in the archive? The old (31st J) and newer (2nd F)? Did you forget to remove the old one?

--------------------

My scan commissions

+Quote Post

post Feb 4 2014, 07:35
Post #57
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

QUOTE(Red_Piotrus @ Feb 3 2014, 16:56) *

Seems fine to me. What do you think, guys?

The bubble borders of the last two or so pages look weird but this is the art, it's the same in the RAW.

One thing: why are there two versions in the archive? The old (31st J) and newer (2nd F)? Did you forget to remove the old one?

I can fix the bubbles i think real quick. I noticed them but compleatly forgot to do anything to them. I'm not really sure it's supposed to be a art decision since it's clean in all the other pages.

and what do you mean both?? When i check the archive i uploaded it's just my latest feb2 ver. OH! however it will extract it to the same folder as the previous. so if you still had verson 1 then it put them both together.

This post has been edited by Ryukoreiakuma: Feb 4 2014, 09:54
+Quote Post

post Feb 4 2014, 08:16
Post #58
Ryukoreiakuma

Newcomer
Level 163 (Destined)

Here's the fix for the last 2 pages. Just extract it to the original folder and ovewrite. I didn't see the need in uploading every page again tongue.gif

[www.mediafire.com] _2Stroke_TY_(Spice_and_Wolf)_(english)_ver_1.zip](C74) [2Stroke (YTS Takana)] 2Stroke TY (Spice and Wolf)

This post has been edited by Ryukoreiakuma: Feb 4 2014, 10:06
+Quote Post

post Feb 5 2014, 15:03
Post #59
Nomake Wan

Casual Poster
Level 30 (Journeyman)

Looks like the second link is broken since it's just the v1 again, but I'll assume you've fixed those two pages and give my thumbs-up to your edit. cool.gif
+Quote Post

post Feb 5 2014, 18:34
Post #60
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

Yeah, the link is for v1, but I don't think those pages need to be fixed anyway, if they are in the RAW, that's how the dojin is.

--------------------

My scan commissions

+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Varematras

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2022 - 01:48