post Apr 9 2019, 18:28
Post #1
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Group: Members
Level 90 (Lord)

Type: Activity / Contextual
Sub-Type: Infidelity
Description: A partner who specifically asks their significant other to cheat on them. Not to be mistaken with netorare or swinging.
Gender: The gender of the one making the request determines if the tag is placed in the female or male namespace.

This tag is meant to distinguish garden variety netorare where the S.O. is forced into the sex by a third party or swinging where everything is happy go lucky and partners are simply swapped. The best example I can think of, which name I can't remember, was a multi-series work about some loser husband who asked his wife to cheat on him and she reluctantly did so at first then really got into it. I think it started out with his boss, then her high school friend and eventually she fucked his dad. Stories like this are more about humiliation than stealing the S.O. away or having fun with other couples. Swinging usually involves both of them having sex with other people whereas cuckolding only involves one of them.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 10)

post Apr 9 2019, 18:33
Post #2
Maximum_Joe

Legendary Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

No examples given and this is already covered by swinging + humiliation. Denied.

--------------------
Try to fill your life with good things.
+Quote Post

post Apr 9 2019, 18:58
Post #3
peterson123

Active Poster
Level 480 (Lord)

I also have concerns about the tag but I don't see how it has anything to do with the humiliation tag we currently have. But from my experience that tag is frequently misused anyways.

--------------------
RIP Maximum_Joe
+Quote Post

post Apr 9 2019, 19:26
Post #4
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

QUOTE(peterson123 @ Apr 9 2019, 11:58) *

I also have concerns about the tag but I don't see how it has anything to do with the humiliation tag we currently have. But from my experience that tag is frequently misused anyways.

Because it has nothing to do with the humiliation tag. That's for stuff like public nudity and shit. This tag is for individuals who want their S.O. to have sex with somebody else because they get off on being cuckolded. It's not swinging where they both do other people or participate in an orgy. It's only the tag bearer's S.O. having sex with another person and usually telling them about it. That's the humiliation part, which wouldn't get tagged. Two examples I know of but didn't give because they're games and thus have no gallery with text that tell the story are Marina's Cuckolding Report and Lendable Wife – Mayumi’s Cuckolding Report.

[erogedownload.com] https://erogedownload.com/downloads/marinas...kolding-report/
[erogedownload.com] https://erogedownload.com/downloads/lendabl...kolding-report/

http://ehentaihip.com/g/635651/e081644ba9/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/734524/77235f9ceb/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/909862/b96b54d956/
http://ehentaihip.com/g/1230759/efb63ce969/

Cuckoldry is basically like a blend of all the infidelity tags. Netorare, Cheating and Swinging with a twist. Also I found the multi-series I was talking about, [Shikishiro Konomi] Netoraserare. Notice none of the galleries have the humiliation tag and only one has swinging. Yet it's all about that cuckoldry life.

http://ehentaihip.com/?f_search=%5BShikishir...5D+Netoraserare
+Quote Post

post Apr 9 2019, 19:28
Post #5
Mrsuperhappy

Elite Poster
Group: Global Mods
Level 391 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(peterson123 @ Apr 9 2019, 17:58) *

Seems to me that the guy who wants to be a cuckold gets off on being humiliated, that was my takeaway anyway.
+Quote Post

post Apr 9 2019, 20:00
Post #6
bananapow

Casual Poster
Level 77 (Champion)

cheating: A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.
swinging: A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.

If you go by the wiki definitions, the proposed cuckolding tag would be the same as swinging + cheating.
+Quote Post

post Apr 9 2019, 21:23
Post #7
@43883

Level 500 (Newbie)

Isn't this overlapping with NTR as well? I don't see how this is not to be confused when it's specified to be a synonym in the definition itself...
https://ehwiki.org/wiki/netorare

f:netorare - female/male/dickgirl being cucked by a female or dickgirl
m:netorare - female/male/dickgirl being cucked by a male
+Quote Post

post Apr 11 2019, 02:05
Post #8
AtotehZ

Newcomer
Level 177 (Destined)

It is definitely overlapping with NTR. In fact it is entirely encompassed by NTR. Willing cuckoldry or not, NTR still applies.
+Quote Post

post Apr 11 2019, 05:42
Post #9
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Level 354 (Godslayer)

As long as it is not exactly like NTR it may be fine, since subcategories for certain things are fine. And I don't think this is as simple as ntr+humiliation.

--------------------

Tag check Backlogs: expunge rename K+

Created tags you can blame me for: clamp (def, use), clone (def, use), closed eyes (def, use), dismantling (def, use), facial hair (def, use), fishnets (def, use), hair buns (def, use), headless (def, use), hood (def, use), horns (def, use), kemonomimi (def, use), missing cover (def, use), sarashi (def, use), sketch lines (def, use), soushuuhen (def, use), tail (def, use)

Tags significantly changed: filming (def, use), large tattoo (def, use), exhibitionism

Interesting tag proposals/revisions under discussion (please consider commenting): anon, below knee boots, calendar, clueless (aka naive), couple (two people having sex), eye-covering bang, hat, helmet, husband and wife (aka married couple, spouse), phone/camera scan, under knee high boots / below knee boots, watching

Tags I am thinking about proposing (be scared / PM me with comments/examples): butt plug, covered in cum, halo, high heels, metal bikini, mentally retarded, miniskirt, ribbon headband, samurai, self-sucking, socks, flora/vegetable insertion (please post examples here), veil

Play some games and rip them for the galleries

My scan commissions

Can you read Japanese? Do you want lots of GP/creds/hath? Visit our bounty subforum! Extra rewards if you translate posted EHCOVE bounties or my proposed projects here! (Also looking for editors and proofreaders).

Celebrate EHCOVE's 5th Anniversary and check out our first exclusive Artist/Game CG set release, the OPTC Nude Project: A Man's Dream

+Quote Post

post Apr 12 2019, 00:41
Post #10
AtotehZ

Newcomer
Level 177 (Destined)

QUOTE(Red_Piotrus @ Apr 11 2019, 04:42) *

As long as it is not exactly like NTR it may be fine, since subcategories for certain things are fine. And I don't think this is as simple as ntr+humiliation.

It isn't. Since being a cuckold can be a fetish without it being for humiliation.

Considering that penis sizes has 4 or more tags based on the length I don't think this tag is a long shot either, but it is definitely a part of NTR.

This post has been edited by AtotehZ: Apr 12 2019, 00:41
+Quote Post

post Apr 16 2019, 00:30
Post #11
Dorseen

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 40 (Apprentice)

I'd like to give a few examples where this tag suggestion would work wonders:
[Sabusuka] Kanojo ga Miteru Boku no Sex ー /g/1039310/8f531eb811/ (translated); /g/1093126/2c45638f0c/ (raw)
(couldn't find the gallery in e-hentai, only sadpanda)
In this, the girlfriend gets excited by having her loved one have sex with other girls, she isn't humiliated, to me she seems to be the one in power, she's the one that wants it and her boyfriend fucking others makes their relationship stronger

[DOZA Village (Dozamura)] Hitozuma Miyuki-san ni Otto Kounin de Mainichi Tanetsuke Sex ー /g/910088/0ceb295bce/ (translated); /g/867877/94571b61e4/ (raw)
(again, couldn't find the gallery in e-hentai, only sadpanda)
In this, it happens with genders reversed, the husband asks for some guy to impregnate his wife for some money, the husband sets some rules like: every sexual action has to be filmed for him to see, the guy can only cum inside his wife, etc.
In the end, the wife is stolen, the guy gets her.

[Kaientai (Shuten Douji)] Ijimerarekko no Ongaeshi ~Boku no Mama to SEX Shimasen ka~ ー http://ehentaihip.com/g/1396285/ba2c755b30/ (translated); http://ehentaihip.com/g/1336921/417c81e936/ (raw)
Finally, in this one, it's a tiny bit fuzzier but the cuckold gives permission to have his wife fucked, right in the other side of the door, but if you'd like to be as precise as possible it's probable to give the counterpoint that the actions of the wife and husband are a bit forced by the son, and so if it is the son forcing it, it should be netorare, but that is going into high-school-language-exam level of analysis and in a surface level, this is netorase, or in other words, willing cuckoldry, a sub-genre of NTR

I know of more works where this tag would be fully appreciated, if you'd like, I could post them, and I fully support the addition of this tag.
This tag would help a lot because I usually filter out netorare but this type of netorare I do not mind, but with the current system and the missing tags to properly specify the gallery, I can't filter unwilling cuckodry and find these galleries at the same time.

This post has been edited by Dorseen: Apr 16 2019, 00:42
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: eeehhh319

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th October 2022 - 06:33