> CN ----> ENG Translator, Need that CN manga TLed? Come in!

post Sep 28 2011, 19:54
Post #1
limc

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 88 (Hero)

Disclaimer: J>C>E translates will result in loss of details!

Since [hitsuyou-h.blogspot.com] my efforts(the Index doujin used as an example wasn't done by me, I think it's horrendous too, but at least it gets the general idea across, and that's all some people want) are apparently a scourge on the translation scene, I'm changing my policy.
You want something translated from J>C>E, post here. I'll PM you the script. You can open two windows, one with the script in notepad, the other with the original manga in moonrunes and read it like that. Or you can get a friend to edit the script in so you two can enjoy it together. You are NOT ALLOWED to share the work on a public domain, since my giant pile of shit will kill off other translation attempts. If I catch something that looks like mine floating around on the net, I'll blacklist you. If it happens often enough, I'll stop altogether.
What this means is that I'm not really making any real releases, so it should have no impact on real translators. My audience are people who are content with knowing what is going on in the doujin. They know some details will be lost, but they'd rather lose the details and get a translate NOW, than wait for the off chance that someone might translate it for their great-grandchildren.
Really, such bigotry. Who do they think they are to dictate what the readers should and should not read? Different people have different preferences. Just because YOU must have it perfect at all costs doesn't mean everyone thinks the same. Learn to respect that.

In progress:
None

Old public domain works:
Translated, waiting for editor:
http://ehentaihip.com/g/399476/dce9e5d249/ (Toaru Majutsu no Index), script here: /index.php?act=S...t&p=1346506

Done:
http://ehentaihip.com/g/424675/15814dcbf3/ (Hayate no Gotoku)
http://ehentaihip.com/g/427790/69b64f9a13/(Original) [NTR]
http://ehentaihip.com/g/431278/a89babd8aa/ (Claymore) [Tentacle/Monster Rape]

This post has been edited by limc: Nov 10 2011, 07:59

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)

post Sep 28 2011, 22:20
Post #2
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 354 (Godslayer)

Glad to see this thread! I will have a bunch of proposals for you within few hours smile.gif There are many Chinese translations that don't have an English version yet (the only difficulty will be to ensuring we are not working with a rewrite).

--------------------

Tag check Backlogs: expunge rename K+

Created tags you can blame me for: clamp (def, use), clone (def, use), closed eyes (def, use), dismantling (def, use), facial hair (def, use), fishnets (def, use), hair buns (def, use), headless (def, use), hood (def, use), horns (def, use), kemonomimi (def, use), missing cover (def, use), sarashi (def, use), sketch lines (def, use), soushuuhen (def, use), tail (def, use)

Tags significantly changed: filming (def, use), large tattoo (def, use), exhibitionism

Interesting tag proposals/revisions under discussion (please consider commenting): anon, below knee boots, calendar, clueless (aka naive), couple (two people having sex), eye-covering bang, hat, helmet, husband and wife (aka married couple, spouse), phone/camera scan, under knee high boots / below knee boots, watching

Tags I am thinking about proposing (be scared / PM me with comments/examples): butt plug, covered in cum, halo, high heels, metal bikini, mentally retarded, miniskirt, ribbon headband, samurai, self-sucking, socks, flora/vegetable insertion (please post examples here), veil

Play some games and rip them for the galleries

My scan commissions

Can you read Japanese? Do you want lots of GP/creds/hath? Visit our bounty subforum! Extra rewards if you translate posted EHCOVE bounties or my proposed projects here! (Also looking for editors and proofreaders).

Celebrate EHCOVE's 5th Anniversary and check out our first exclusive Artist/Game CG set release, the OPTC Nude Project: A Man's Dream

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 05:10
Post #3
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

See here for the list of works I'd like to see translated from Chinese.

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Nov 4 2011, 03:40

--------------------

Created tags you can blame me for: clamp (def, use), clone (def, use), closed eyes (def, use), dismantling (def, use), facial hair (def, use), fishnets (def, use), hair buns (def, use), headless (def, use), hood (def, use), horns (def, use), kemonomimi (def, use), missing cover (def, use), sarashi (def, use), sketch lines (def, use), soushuuhen (def, use), tail (def, use)

Tags significantly changed: filming (def, use), large tattoo (def, use), exhibitionism

Interesting tag proposals/revisions under discussion (please consider commenting): anon, below knee boots, calendar, clueless (aka naive), couple (two people having sex), eye-covering bang, hat, helmet, husband and wife (aka married couple, spouse), phone/camera scan, under knee high boots / below knee boots, watching

Tags I am thinking about proposing (be scared / PM me with comments/examples): butt plug, covered in cum, halo, high heels, metal bikini, mentally retarded, miniskirt, ribbon headband, samurai, self-sucking, socks, flora/vegetable insertion (please post examples here), veil

My scan commissions

Can you read Japanese? Do you want lots of GP/creds/hath? Visit our bounty subforum! Extra rewards if you translate posted EHCOVE bounties or my proposed projects here! (Also looking for editors and proofreaders).

Celebrate EHCOVE's 5th Anniversary and check out our first exclusive Artist/Game CG set release, the OPTC Nude Project: A Man's Dream

+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 06:39
Post #4
limc

Newcomer
Level 88 (Hero)

There's no need to discuss commission. Just send me any amount in credits/karma, even 0 is fine if you leave a thank you note. biggrin.gif
Only condition is that you put the following in the descriptor if it gets released:
Original chinese translate by <insert CN TL group name here>
Translated to English by limc. Please support by giving karma or sending donations in credits/gp. Request for translations can be made at: /index.php?showtopic=45158

I'll start working on http://ehentaihip.com/g/399476/dce9e5d249/ this evening since it looks popular. I'm not able to confirm that your links aren't rewrites since my JP lvl is fairly low. It's not likely though, because ezrewriter doesn't release in chinese. rolleyes.gif I'm not aware of such a practice in the CN fandom. The worst we'll get is the occasional mistranslation.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 07:07
Post #5
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

Releases organized by me always have a good credit page, and your request will certainly be honored.

Also, I will set up some reward bounty for you; I'd not feel right if you were doing all that work without some proper gratification smile.gif

Now, I am back to listing the Chinese galleries I'd like to see translated... :> (was meaning to have such list for a while, thanks for the excuse to make one biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Sep 29 2011, 07:53

--------------------

My scan commissions

+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 11:04
Post #6
Hitsuyou-H

Active Poster
Level 372 (Artisan)

Considering the pitfalls of translating J->C->E (namely, translation decay due to both unreliability of source and inherent language differences), I highly, highly suggest you get a J->E translator to check your work before you release. So long as you can get that down, I wish you the best of luck with your work - glad to see new contributors with (presumably) good intentions.

This post has been edited by Hitsuyou-H: Sep 29 2011, 11:05
+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 12:05
Post #7
limc

Newcomer
Level 88 (Hero)

QUOTE(Hitsuyou-H @ Sep 29 2011, 16:04) *

Considering the pitfalls of translating J->C->E (namely, translation decay due to both unreliability of source and inherent language differences), I highly, highly suggest you get a J->E translator to check your work before you release. So long as you can get that down, I wish you the best of luck with your work - glad to see new contributors with (presumably) good intentions.

Unfortunately, I won't be getting that down. My responsibility stops at writing up the scripts. I'll translate to my best abilities from the source material provided, but it will be up to the requester to edit and proofread, or find someone who can. Of course, if anyone is interested in helping out, I can refer requesters to them by listing prospective editors and proofreaders in the opening post of this thread.

*EDIT*Oh wow, Red. Are you sure you didn't just dump all the untranslated works with a CN tranlsate here? heh.gif That's a pretty long list. This'll keep me busy for months.

This post has been edited by limc: Sep 29 2011, 12:10

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 16:46
Post #8
limc

Newcomer
Level 88 (Hero)

*redacted, looks like it bled over to the next panel*

This post has been edited by limc: Sep 29 2011, 17:17

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 19:08
Post #9
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(limc @ Sep 29 2011, 05:05) *

*EDIT*Oh wow, Red. Are you sure you didn't just dump all the untranslated works with a CN tranlsate here? heh.gif That's a pretty long list. This'll keep me busy for months.

Well, all the works from the series I care about smile.gif And yes, this can take a while. Pick the works according to your preference, in a little while I'll reedit the list to add more comments about specific translations

To avoid dealing with rewrites, it would be nice if we could get a j reader (translator) to translate one panel from each work. Even barring that, from my experience, there are several ways to minimize the chance of dealing with a rewrite:
* who is the translator? Once we figure out that a given person does translations (or rewrites), we can while/blacklist their works
* would the comments in the galleries suggest it is a rewrite?
* are the speech bubbles about the right, similar size? Rewrites will often have too much, or too little text
* is the text fitting the story and characters?

Anyway, here's the reward bounty for the translation: http://ehentaihip.com/bounty.php?bid=4520

I suggest you post the script here, and I'll post the editing bounty for it.

Also, I have now begun to update my list of proposed translations with extra comments, so you may want to leave the backlog management for me smile.gif

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Sep 29 2011, 21:19

--------------------

My scan commissions

+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 20:35
Post #10
limc

Newcomer
Level 88 (Hero)

If it's a rewrite, I'll probably be able to tell. I know enough Japanese to catch obvious mistakes. However, the odd mistranslation by the CN TL team will sometimes slip through me because I take forever to make sense of moonrunes, so I only verify panels with the original when something's not right.

This post has been edited by limc: Sep 29 2011, 20:37

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 29 2011, 21:34
Post #11
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(limc @ Sep 29 2011, 13:35) *

If it's a rewrite, I'll probably be able to tell. I know enough Japanese to catch obvious mistakes. However, the odd mistranslation by the CN TL team will sometimes slip through me because I take forever to make sense of moonrunes, so I only verify panels with the original when something's not right.

That's should be good enough for our purposes smile.gif See my edits above - I am in the process of providing more info on the listed galleries. Will probably take me the rest of today, at the very least.

--------------------

My scan commissions

+Quote Post

post Sep 30 2011, 09:43
Post #12
MidNightPass

Elite Poster
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Hi there, I am also available for translation, pop me PMs for details.
Looking forward to the bounties smile.gif

Here is a sample of my previous work:
[www.mediafire.com] http://www.mediafire.com/?a54lx2mwzl2lgdf

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 30 2011, 22:16
Post #13
MidNightPass

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Will be taking these on:
http://ehentaihip.com/g/55796/86dda41a3f/

http://ehentaihip.com/g/405923/f845c88c8f/ (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) - already translated and uploaded by doujin-moe, http://ehentaihip.com/g/368037/6e6071e2f0

http://ehentaihip.com/g/395183/e14d25975a/ (Toaru Majutsu no Index)

http://ehentaihip.com/g/396355/875baff1af/ (HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD)

http://ehentaihip.com/g/397019/c0a1c4eec6/ (You're Under Arrest) [long]

Cheers.

This post has been edited by MidNightPass: Oct 1 2011, 01:45

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Sep 30 2011, 23:09
Post #14
BluMeino

Slut Belldandy is Canon
Level 420 (Godslayer)

The problem with Chinese to English is that we have to assume that it originally went from Japanese to Chinese. And regardless of the languages, or the skill of the translator, translating twice means too much can be lost, be it correct diction or context. I'd rather just wait for a one way translation than one with an extra bump.

+Quote Post

post Sep 30 2011, 23:14
Post #15
MidNightPass

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(BluMeino @ Oct 1 2011, 04:09) *

The problem with Chinese to English is that we have to assume that it originally went from Japanese to Chinese. And regardless of the languages, or the skill of the translator, translating twice means too much can be lost, be it correct diction or context. I'd rather just wait for a one way translation than one with an extra bump.

I agree a direct translation is better. However options are limited at various occasions.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Oct 1 2011, 04:04
Post #16
Hitsuyou-H

Active Poster
Level 372 (Artisan)

QUOTE(MidNightPass @ Sep 30 2011, 12:16) *

I'd like to note that I've been working on a J->E translation for a while now. Not sure if that would change your plans, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider not doing this one.

Plus, my ability to read simplified Chinese may not be so good, but I can already see a few flagrant mistakes in that translation.

This post has been edited by Hitsuyou-H: Oct 1 2011, 04:05
+Quote Post

post Oct 1 2011, 04:11
Post #17
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(MidNightPass @ Sep 30 2011, 15:16) *

Will be taking these on:
http://ehentaihip.com/g/55796/86dda41a3f/

http://ehentaihip.com/g/405923/f845c88c8f/ (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) - already translated and uploaded by doujin-moe, http://ehentaihip.com/g/368037/6e6071e2f0

http://ehentaihip.com/g/395183/e14d25975a/ (Toaru Majutsu no Index)

http://ehentaihip.com/g/396355/875baff1af/ (HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD)

http://ehentaihip.com/g/397019/c0a1c4eec6/ (You're Under Arrest) [long]
Cheers.

Bounties posted:

http://ehentaihip.com/bounty.php?bid=4530
http://ehentaihip.com/bounty.php?bid=4529
http://ehentaihip.com/bounty.php?bid=4531
http://ehentaihip.com/bounty.php?bid=3893
http://ehentaihip.com/bounty.php?bid=4532

Since you started your own thread, I'd suggest you post the scripts there.

QUOTE(Hitsuyou-H @ Sep 30 2011, 21:04) *

I'd like to note that I've been working on a J->E translation for a while now. Not sure if that would change your plans, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider not doing this one.

Plus, my ability to read simplified Chinese may not be so good, but I can already see a few flagrant mistakes in that translation.

If the translator hasn't started yet, I have no problem withdrawing the bounty for it. But if they had, it would be unfair for me to do so.

--------------------

My scan commissions

+Quote Post

post Oct 1 2011, 06:53
Post #18
limc

Newcomer
Level 88 (Hero)

QUOTE(BluMeino @ Oct 1 2011, 04:09) *

The trouble with that: too often, the one way translation never comes. It all boils down to a difference in opinion I guess. Some prefer to have more at the cost of a slight loss in quality. Others want it perfect or not at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

post Oct 1 2011, 07:56
Post #19
Red of EHCOVE

Level 354 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(limc @ Sep 30 2011, 23:53) *

The trouble with that: too often, the one way translation never comes. It all boils down to a difference in opinion I guess. Some prefer to have more at the cost of a slight loss in quality. Others want it perfect or not at all.

Agreed. Considering I have a lot of bounties for J -> Eng translations that have been in the air for many months, I'll take secondary translations anyday. They cost less, and the scripts will do till somebody redoes them. If ever. The quality will be better than the incomprehensibility of the moonrunes smile.gif

--------------------

My scan commissions

+Quote Post

post Oct 1 2011, 11:02
Post #20
limc

Newcomer
Level 88 (Hero)

*EDIT*Oh noes...spoiler tag doesn't hide. sad.gif Insanely long posts in this thread!
For: http://ehentaihip.com/g/399476/dce9e5d249/

Pages numbered according to source gallery. Use SFXes at your own risk! I don't know how to localise onomatopoeia.

PG 3
p2
*SFX*Boing x2
p3
*SFX*Tapu
*SFX*Zaaaaaaaa(Big one spanning across the whole page)
p5
*SFX*Suu(TLnote: indicate slow movements, what's a good english SFX for this?)

PG 4
p1
It's a rare outing to the beach.
Why are you moping around on your own, Kami-yan?
p2
No reason...
*SFX* Haaa
p3
Here I was wondering why you insisted that I come along.
So this is the reason.
Ha-! Ha-! Ha-!
You came because you were interested in the "well endowed Onee-san", didn't you?
p4
I was moved by that wonderful phrase...
How can you trick me...
Looks like it wasn't quite what you expected, but I definitely did not lie to you.
*SFX*Zaa
p5
Breasts, breasts, that's all they talk about...These neophytes are so noisy.(original JP script made a pun. "五月蝿" refers to the annoying houseflies that are said to appear in swarms in May, and is pronounced "Urasa". Add "い" at the end to get "Urusai", which means "noisy". So she's actually saying that they are both noisy and annoying)
*SFX* wipe wipe

PG 5
p1
*SFX*gnashing of teeth
Grr...
p2
I'm talking about...
how you forcefully dragged me out here!
p3
Huh...you'll do anything so long as you're asked [bold]forcefully[/bold]?(TLNote: The japanese script "私は誰とは言ってないのに自覚はあるのです" seems to say "sigh...you're aware that you are in no position to say that to me or anyone else?" Please confirm with a JP TLer.)
*SFX*Jito~(TLnote: Sound of silence + staring)
*SFX on Kanzaki's hand*Gishi
Ugh..
p4
Looks like...you understand without me pointing it out...?
(TL note: the JP script actually says something like "Really, you'll do anything if people are [bold]forceful[/bold]", right?" Once again, please confirm with someone with better JP skills)
*background text* Where's your reply?
*SFX* Giku x3(sound of being shocked)
Ack...
Ugh...
p5
Cool down, (TL note: insert "Kanzaki" here? since she's not really his sister) Nee-chan
Don't be so hard on Kami-yan
*SFX*pat
I know you're upset about the episode with Oriana, but it's not completely Kami-yan's fault.
*text between panels 5 & 6* see <The View of Her Walking is Adult-Rated, link: http://ehentaihip.com/g/388480/072039a557> & <Amakusa Moyou na 3.143%, link: http://ehentaihip.com/g/393824/297d93b2e0>
p6
That's right...it's the fault of that monster in every man! It's not possible to resist the male instinct!
Getting seduced by such an erotic Onee-san, I-I'm so envious!
*SFX*bam x3
Why does Kami-yan get all the luck...Who did you make a contract with? This is unfair!
Tsuchimikado..You're an idiot, so shut up!

PG 6
p1
Don't listen to Tsuchimikado's crap!
p2
I did try to resist! That was really an accident!
How many times must I say this?
*SFX*Gu
p3
If that's the case...
*SFX*Munyu
p4
It's perfectly alright if Tsuchimikado were to [bold]force[/bold] himself on me, right?
Eh...!?
*SFX at tongue*lick
*SFX* Fufufu
p5
I'll apologise later...by saying that I resisted.
You'll definitely forgive me, right?
(TL note: insert "Kanzaki" here?) Nee-chan..! This is going too far!
*SFX*Ba
p6
Kamijo Touma
p7
*SFX*Bam!

PG 7
p1
D-Do as you like...
Wait...Kami-yan!
p2
Ah-he really left...
*SFX*za za(sound of walking)
(TL note: insert "Kanzaki" here?) Nee-cha-
p3
*SFX* pota pota(sound of water dripping)
p4
*top and bottom right*Oh...
Stupid...
Stupid Touma...
p5
Aaa...
A...

PG 8
p3
Kami-yan, you're not going to eat? How long are you going to lie there?
*SFX*goku goku(sound of drinking)
...Whatever...By the way, how was it...
How was what-?
p4
Kanzaki
She's great right? Weren't you envious of me?
*SFX*Gu
p5
*SFX*Gui(sound of pulling something fast)
p6
*SFX*Go
p7
The hell-!That hurts-!

PG 9
p1
Kamiyan...you disappont me.
I didn't think you'd be this dense. (TL note: insert "Kanzaki" here?) Nee-chan misjudged you.
*SFX*Gu
p2
What did you say...! What about Kanzaki, she's an idiot too!
I've already apologised and yet she still did something like that...
You don't understand her, so you have no right to say that.
p3
You say you apologised, but was that really an apology?
You keep saying that you were forced, that you resisted...doesn't that sound more like excuses to deny responsibility?
...!?
p4
(TL note: insert "Kanzaki" here?) Nee-chan is troubled because you're like this!
That's why she did things like that to test you!
p5
All she wanted was a clear answer. And yet...
*SFX*Dokon
She cried her heart out after you left. That's only naturally; she was betrayed twice!
p6
Don't say things like having me violate (TL note: insert "Kanzaki" here?) Nee-chan, even as a joke!
*SFX*Squeeze
p7
Kami-yan, surely you've got more important things to do than regretting your actions here?
*SFX*Dash
p8
Fuu...lecturing people is not my forte
But with this, I've completed my original objective.
*SFX*Slam
*SFX*Haa-

PG 10 (oh shit! onomatopoeia hell!)
p1
Ahn..
*SFX repeated 3 times*chupu
*top SFX*bikku
*bottom centre SFX*kuchu
*bottom left SFX*buru(violent shaking)
Nhaa...
Ha
A...
Ha
p2
Stupid Touma...Stupid Toumaaa....
Why did you leave without saying a thing...
Fu
*SFX*nyupu
*SFX*munyu
p3
Say "Kanzaki's mine..."
*SFX*kuchu x3
p4
"Don't touch her..."
Ahii
Right there! Ah
*SFX*guryu x2
*SFX by mouth*Ha
p5
*SFX*Stare~....
Kanzaki's mine. Don't touch her!
Eh...
p6
*SFX*Ah...

PG 11
p1
*SFX*bofu
Kyaa!! W-W-Why is Touma in my room...
p2
I-I was so engrossed in masturbation that I didn't notice him entering...
He heard everything I said. This is embarrassing...
*SFX*Uu...
p3
Kanzaki...I'm so sorry...
My heart ached I saw you hugging Tsuchimikado back at the beach...
That was when I understood how you must have felt.
If I had told you this earlier...you wouldn't have to go through this...
But when I think about how I did the same thing to you, I couldn't say it.
p4
However, I will say it clearly now!
I love Kanzaki!
Even if you cannot forgive me, I will love only you!
p5
Touma really does....
No...He said something like this before, and yet...
*SFX*bun bun(rapid head shaking)
p6
As things stand...
I cannot trust you on your words alone.
Please leave.
Eh!?
p7
...I guess that's expected. There's no way I'd be forgiven that easily...
p8
Is that so...Then I will express myself not with words...
*SFX*gu

PG 12 (dropping all onomatopoeia from here on. too much work while adding too little value)
p1
but with actions!
Eh!?
Nnh..
p2
It's warm and wet in here...
My tongue is covered in love juice.
p3
Stop...Stupid Touma!
I haven't forgiven you...Don't act like...
I'm sorry for interrupting when you were about to climax
If I help you to come...will you forgive me?
p4
W-Why should I listen to you...
Haa-
You think I'll forgive you just like that...?Your apology haven't...
Ah...
p5
Hyaaaa! Ahh....Ah

PG 13
p1
Oh...Touma's tongue and fingers...
feel so good...
Fuu...
Oh...
Ah...I can't...I'm coming...
Fua!?
p2
Fu...My tongue is starting to tire
...He knows I'm coming, so he...
That's...Despicable...
Ha-
Haa-
I...I won't lose...
p3
That's fine. I know all your weaknesses.
Ah
Ahhh
No...
I wonder how long you'll last

PG 14
p1
Ah...Don't
C-
Ahhh
p3
AAAHHHHHH! Coming...
p4
Was that the thirteenth time?(TL note: He actually doesn't know the number. He knows it's between 11 to 19, and is asking which it is. However, there's no english word for "numbers between 11 to 19", and the sentence would be awkward if i tried to force it, so I improvised to keep the script smooth) You didn't get to come again.
No...
...Kanzaki, do you want to continue?
p6
Ahiii
Ahh
You've totally got a slutty look on your face now. You should be more honest with yourself...

PG 15
p1
Until...you...apologise properly...I'll never...forgive...you...
Hmm...?Apologise?
p2
Ah, I see.
Sorry, I was so busy attending to you I failed to notice that this is what you really wanted.
p3
I'll properly apologise now...starting with your boobs!
No...That's not...
p4
Fhaaa

PG 16
p1
This...this....stupid Touma! He just doesn't get it.
Nhaa...
Ahh
Hyann...Ahhhh
Ha
p2
But the way he rubs my nipples....My voice...
p3
I've been holding it in since just now.
Until I come in your breasts, I'm not going to stop.
If he does it so hard...
p4
Are you about to come?
Come hard to make up for all the near-climaxes you've had earlier!
p5
It's not like that...
but...

PG 17
p1
I'm about to submit to his assertive dick.
Ohh
Kanzaki...lick my glans with your toungue.
Yeesshh...
Ahh
p2
Ah...
Climax using your breasts...Come, Kanzaki!!
p4
Ahhhh(messy lines here) Ahhhhhh

PG 18
p1
I'm coming...Cumming
p4
Hey...Kanzaki. Are...are you alright?

PG 19
p1
Ero Touma...
Apologising with your penis...what is the meaning of this?
p2
Kissing...I told you about this before...
p3
Ah!?
p4
...you really did forget. I won't forgive yo-
p5
Mmnnnh!?
p8
That kiss...
does that count?
Haa
Haa

PG 19
p1
Nopes. There's still a place you haven't kissed yet.
Kiss it in the deepest part and I'll let you off...
p3
Haa..
Ahh...
FUAAAA...AAHHHHHH...

PG 20
p1
Kiss it deeper
Ah
Ah...
Ahiii
p2
Ohh(messy lines)
p3
That's good...Apology kiss...so passionate(TL note: "so passaionate"<- i made this up. JP script says something like "it goes chu chu(making the sounds of a kiss)", but that makes Kaori sound retarded, so I changed it)
Nhaaa (small kana in same box:oh x2)
Ahh Ahh
Please imprint my entire body with Touma's mark!
p5
Touma...
Kanzaki...
p6
Nnnhhh
Nhaaa
Nnn...Nnnnn...

PG 21
p1
K-Kanzaki...When I thrust it in...
p2
Nhaaa
Ahhh
It keeps twitching.
Your pussy is sucking so hard on my dick.
T-That's because...
p3
Touma started teasing my body nonstop...
Hyuuu....
p4
Making my body so sensitive!
Haa
My desire for cock!
I can't hold it in anymore!

PG 22
p1
Addicted...!
I'm addicted to Touma's dick!
Ah
p2
Hurry...
p3
Ahh
Hurry up!
Mmnnn
Give me your semen!
Nnn

PG 23
p2
Ahh(messy lines) Nnn!
Mnn!
p3
Kuu...!
p4
In...in your deepest parts, I'm going to...
give you a deep kiss!
Ahhh
Ahh
Yes! Touma...Touma!
Ahee
Ahh

PG 24
p1
I'm coming....! Coming!
p2
Ohh

PG 25
p1
Kami-yan-
Nee-chan, where are you?
p2
Fuaaa
Ahh...
p3
Tsuchimikado's looking for us...if you don't rein it in...
Ha-
Haa
p4
I'm going to get angry...
Nnnn-!Mnnnn!
p5
Looks like they're not here either...
Let's look elsewhere-
p6
You...you really don't learn your lesson
Ero Touma
p7
If you don't continue apologising here...
I won't forgive you.

This post has been edited by limc: Oct 1 2011, 16:57

--------------------
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: mjfmjf

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2022 - 12:04