> [Red's 35th Individual Bounty] (C66) [Mengerekun (Karakuribee, Yuri Tohru, ZOL)] Potemayo vol. 4 (Meitantei Conan), Job: 75 pages. Reward: 75,000 C + 75 Hath

post Feb 15 2012, 07:38
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 354 (Godslayer)

Since the translator for a 3rd has been found in an express time, this is the bounty for Volume 4. Only two left!

View Full Bounty

Translate the linked gallery into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.

This translation includes credit pages. Broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted.

This is my 35th individual (no project) translation bounty. This release will be under an [EHCOVE] group tag. You (the translator) will be credited for your work on a credit page unless you want to be anonymous.

Gallery link: http://ehentaihip.com/g/3354/e2a5066978/

If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2-3 weeks and you are unresponsive, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.

In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums.

Also:
* Due to potential misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty;
* broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted;
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present;
* yes, please translate into English non-moan SFXes (examples: bounce, giggle, jinngle, creak);
* if you do the translating, you should accept the bounty, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it;
* if you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me);
* crappy editing will not be accepted;
* please include credits with the translator name (unless they requested here to be anonymous), yourself as an editor (if you want), and my nickname (and those of others who contributed to this bounty significantly) as the sponsor, as well as the name of any other major sponsors for the translation and editing (check bounties). Also, note this is an [EHCOVE] release, add a link to the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host, and invite readers to use our bounty system or join us as editors/translators. Sample credit pages: link;link, link and (now that's cool!) link;
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5 (apply for it here);
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2 reward (apply for it here smile.gif );

Helpful links for the translators: Guide for New & Potential Translators, Japanese slang, a guide on Japanese onomatopoeia (Tonigobe), [www.writtensound.com] www.writtensound.com, Bad translations. Examples of.

Helpful links for the editors: Comprehensive editing guide, Your Tips for Manga Editing!

Also: Bounty Etiquette

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Feb 15 2012, 07:39

--------------------

Tag check Backlogs: expunge rename K+

Created tags you can blame me for: clamp (def, use), clone (def, use), closed eyes (def, use), dismantling (def, use), facial hair (def, use), fishnets (def, use), hair buns (def, use), headless (def, use), hood (def, use), horns (def, use), kemonomimi (def, use), missing cover (def, use), sarashi (def, use), sketch lines (def, use), soushuuhen (def, use), tail (def, use)

Tags significantly changed: filming (def, use), large tattoo (def, use), exhibitionism

Interesting tag proposals/revisions under discussion (please consider commenting): anon, below knee boots, calendar, clueless (aka naive), couple (two people having sex), eye-covering bang, hat, helmet, husband and wife (aka married couple, spouse), phone/camera scan, under knee high boots / below knee boots, watching

Tags I am thinking about proposing (be scared / PM me with comments/examples): butt plug, covered in cum, halo, high heels, metal bikini, mentally retarded, miniskirt, ribbon headband, samurai, self-sucking, socks, flora/vegetable insertion (please post examples here), veil

Play some games and rip them for the galleries

My scan commissions

Can you read Japanese? Do you want lots of GP/creds/hath? Visit our bounty subforum! Extra rewards if you translate posted EHCOVE bounties or my proposed projects here! (Also looking for editors and proofreaders).

Celebrate EHCOVE's 5th Anniversary and check out our first exclusive Artist/Game CG set release, the OPTC Nude Project: A Man's Dream

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Report PostGo to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Red_Piotrus   [Red's 35th Individual Bounty] (C66) [Mengerekun (Karakuribee, Yuri Tohru, ZOL)] Potemayo vol. 4 (Meitantei Conan)   Feb 15 2012, 07:38
derpymal   That was fast. And I still need to proof #2.   Feb 15 2012, 08:36
lightshader   ...and I never even realized that there were more ...   Feb 15 2012, 11:57
Red_Piotrus   Mal, if you are proofing #2, please make a note of...   Feb 15 2012, 13:44
derpymal   If 4 and 5 get picked up as quickly as 2 and 3, it...   Feb 15 2012, 14:06
Red_Piotrus   Wel, 2 took a while (3 months). 3 was express spee...   Feb 15 2012, 15:08
derpymal   After 2 was renewed due to TL falling off the face...   Feb 15 2012, 15:50
Red_Piotrus   Not so much falling off as being very busy, I...   Feb 16 2012, 10:11
Juansmarts   So is Potato Masher included with the rest of Pote...   Feb 21 2012, 05:48
Red_Piotrus   I am not sure what do you mean. If the entire Pota...   Feb 21 2012, 06:59
Juansmarts   Yeah, that's what I meant; The Potato Masher D...   Feb 22 2012, 05:20
Gtdragon   can i edit this and 5 too i did 3 and want 4 and ...   Mar 4 2012, 05:45
Red_Piotrus   Cool. ks198688 is working on this one, and maybe h...   Mar 4 2012, 15:37
Red_Piotrus   Update: as I haven't heard anything from ks198...   May 4 2012, 06:43
Red_Piotrus   Update: ks198688 will not have any time to work on...   Jun 14 2012, 00:25
barmar   Hello, After what Im doing is done with other boun...   Dec 18 2013, 15:51
craigj   So is Potemayo vol. 4 already being translated? O...   Jan 28 2014, 09:05
Red_Piotrus   barmar seems to have disappeared a while back, so ...   Jan 28 2014, 10:42
craigj   The postscripts turned out to be a lot longer than...   Mar 2 2014, 06:32
Red_Piotrus   Can you paste the translation here? Perhaps' i...   Mar 2 2014, 20:34
craigj   Yeah, it seems to do that when looked at through a...   Mar 3 2014, 00:57
Red_Piotrus   RE: [Red's 35th Individual Bounty] (C66) [Mengerekun (Karakuribee, Yuri Tohru, ZOL)] Potemayo vol. 4 (Meitantei Conan)   Mar 13 2014, 16:44
craigj   Alright, let's sort these out. >…言っ�...   Mar 14 2014, 14:58
Red_Piotrus   All right, all's good. Here are my preferred c...   Mar 17 2014, 01:13
craigj   Thanks, I'm glad we found choices we both like...   Mar 18 2014, 07:35
Red_Piotrus   Ah, accepted. editing bounty at http://g.e-hentai...   Mar 18 2014, 12:08
craigj   Thank you very much :)   Mar 19 2014, 05:27

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: ksidnao1

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2022 - 05:49